Introducing myself

OnenessSaint

420 Member
Hello, everyone. My name is Paul and I live in Alaska. I suffer from both a herniated disc and a degenerative neurological condition. At present, my job doesn’t allow the use of cannabis, so I am going through training to qualify for a career in the cannabis industry so that I may medicate and heal. I hope to start my recovery within the next two months and I appreciate that there is a supportive community here to help answer my questions as they arise.

Hello, everyone. My name is Paul and I live in Alaska. I suffer from both a herniated disc and a degenerative neurological condition. At present, my job doesn’t allow the use of cannabis, so I am going through training to qualify for a career in the cannabis industry so that I may medicate and heal. I hope to start my recovery within the next two months and I appreciate that there is a supportive community here to help answer my questions as they arise.
Welcome my friend :welcome: Check our sponsors if you want a deal on equipment. Im sorry to hear of your ailments, hopefully your girls help you feel better.

Welcome @OnenessSaint

What type of grow are you interested in?

Also, please forgive us, we can be like over bearing Saint Bernard's.

Tok..
I’m not looking to grow at the moment. (Although that is a very strong desire for the future). For now, I’m trying to change careers into the cannabis industry so that I can medicate without the potential to loose my source of income.

I’m not looking to grow at the moment. (Although that is a very strong desire for the future). For now, I’m trying to change careers into the cannabis industry so that I can medicate without the potential to loose my source of income.
F that lame job. Act like you hurt your back on the job, and get on unemployment/ worker comp. what can you do??? Bro there are literally “professional joint rollers” now! And they make bank rolling joints! Do what makes you happy man.
Welcome to 420 bro! You should start a grow....

Back
Top Bottom