Hi guys Advice Please :)

wekiee

Hi i am into 3rd week into flowering and that's is how they looking now
in your opinion guys how many oz you reckon i will take of a plant if continue to develop the bud like that?
some people told me around half oz each?true or not?due to my electric bill arrive and is quite high lol thanks people
GEDC6730.JPG
GEDC6738.JPG
GEDC6742.JPG
GEDC6708.JPG
GEDC6734.JPG

thanks people:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

HI wekiee I think you can get more than a half each but they do look rough this early. Have they improved since youve started posting help in FAQ I tried to look over them and I dont have much to offer with my exp. I say start one journal to help plan the next round better and figure out what your issue this time was since all your plants look identical in size and problems and I feel 1and1/2 to 2 each would have been possible for that size plants after the stretch.:goodluck:

I would estimate 1/2oz max also but maby avg 1/4. U either have nute lsshes or heat issues. U can still put more weight on them if u can fix theproblems sooner then later. Healthy plants those size should avg 1oz butcan get up to 2oz if ur settings are optimal.

Hi thanks for your guys advice
The problems with them was my (growing partner decide to give them a bad food routine due to he got itself some plants he don't give a monkeys
I always done Hydro but decide to try soil(Maybe never more after that

soon i been look after them myself they actually improve a lot
If i get 1 oz a plant i will not moan too much
But i gonna try see if i can just improve it too 1 and Half each would be really good

I just need to make sure i can fat that buds up a bit in next 5 weeks so hope for the best

Thanks guysss

Yeas was nitrogen deficiency and mag
Been feed canna and soil is coco professional plus

I have flushed them today with just water so next feed i will only use ph water plus some sort of medicine to help the problems hope i can take 1 1/2 i will be really happy with that result

mateu have more than N and mg issues there. exactly what are u feeding, how much and how often? what are u ph'ing the nutes too?

could be any number of reasons for the lock out, most of the time in soil is due to over feeding. could be root prob also. hard to say without exact details of ur grow. is there any tiny black flies in room?

did they look deficient wen u flipped?

hi thank you for advice guys

cultivator yes i find small insects dead in water don't know why
i stop to give food around 3 weeks ago only ph water 6.9 ph once a week they only get dry like once a week

what the insects mean?
thanks

it sounds like u have black fly, they lay eggs in soil and the larvae eat the roots, it causes the sort of issues u have. it looks like nute issue and technically it is, because the roots cant absorb nutes properly. Theres a product called nilnat u can use that will kill the larvae, this is what i would do. i would put straight water and add 10ml 17.5% peroxide (liquid oxygen) per 10litres water, this will help sterilise root zone, leave about 3 days then add nilnat and water at recommended dose. then use it every other watering (it can be added to regular nutes). Add cannazym and or guardian angel to help roots recover.

Thanks for all this Advice i go tomorrow to get everything i need

My question is before i never see small flights dead on water only 2 days ago
but my problem come from about 5 weeks ago i been trying everything but looks nothing help apart from some Nitrogen product who quite help in case where i have about more than half of the leaf yellow but now only a quarter

it looks like several deficiencys not just N. adding extra N can cause probs in itself. If u are using canna soil and canna terra base nute i highly doubt its the nutes unless uve added something else or too much. u shouldnt need to ph unless its over 7 when u mix. switch to coco or hydro in future as no pests if u keep room clean (pests can already be in the soil) and coco and hydro give faster results imo.

Thanks guys i will wait and see i got loads of buds so hope for the best i count in some plants around 70 buds so if they will get fatter in next 4 weeks or 5 i might will do alright hope

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom