Hi, new here

neverlow710

Hi, I'm new to this site, I browse it often though as I look stuff up about growing but I just made my account as I started growing.

Ive been involved in growing twice before in my old area but now that I have moved to Colorado I started my own grow and I just started the journal for it.

Well that's all for now, check out my journal as I can use all the help. I can get.

Re: Hi, new here.

Welcome! You've come to the right place!

I think the smartest decision I ever made as a grower was creating an account here for people to help me out and guide me along the way. The people here are amazing, inspiring and motivating. There is so much information here that at first you will probably be over whelmed. But if you follow the guidelines and resources around here you will be a wiz in no time.

I wish you all the best and look forward watching you do yo thang!

Peace, Friend

Thanks! That's exactly why I joined, there's always something to be learned or something new to try. And since this is my first grow that I'm in total control of I can definitely use the advice. I'm just grateful for the legalization efforts put in by people to allow this opportunity for me.

Heya,, welcome. life long learning lives long. cheers

Back
Top Bottom