Holo’s Mystery Grow Journal - 2020

HolographicSpew

420 Member
Strain: Unknown, seed was found in a bag given to me by my father in law
My guess is sativa as he grew it outdoors and our temp and humidity is through the roof. Temp: min 25 max 33 degrees Celsius
and I heard they can withstand the high temps.

Plants where germinated by my girlfriend in coco they are about 3 weeks old but the first 2.5 weeks they were outside. Until I decided to rescue them.

Veg phase: Plan to keep them in veg while they catch up and so I can train them.
I might LST as they have had a rough start already.

Medium: 70%coco 30%perlite
5L pots
Indoor, grow space: spare room 4x4
Light: MARS HYDRO LED 250w
Light cycle: 16/8 but I might change it to 18/6
Day temp:26 degrees Celsius Humidity: 65% - 70%
Night Temp: 23 degrees C Humidity: 55% - 60%

pH of coco: 6.0
pH of water: 6.1 EC before nutrients:0.03
Nutrients fed: Manutec hydroponic nutrient organic + N: 3% P: 0.5% K: 2% with trace elements
Nute solution pH: 5.0 EC 0.16
Run off pH: 6.0 EC: 0.096

Definitely going to up my nute solution, I just wanted to be cautious as it was the first feed. But these are my nutrient options at the moment.

Manutec soluble hydroponic fertiliser 2 parts, N: 10% P: 2% K: 24%

powerfeed which is a seaweed based fertiliser but I’m thinking of ordering some actual cannabis nutes online.

here is a pic of the girls, the smaller one got battered by rain.
9D4022AD-5243-4E9D-9239-3C4E65305E9D.jpeg
F62EFA0D-FE0C-428E-ADBE-304A51444883.jpeg

Nice!, looking good @HolographicSpew :yummy: I grow in coco as well. Try to go slow when upping your nutes. You can see adverse effects faster in coco i think but reversing problems takes time. So much knowledge here and people more than willing to help.

Nice!, looking good @HolographicSpew :yummy: I grow in coco as well. Try to go slow when upping your nutes. You can see adverse effects faster in coco i think but reversing problems takes time. So much knowledge here and people more than willing to help.
Thanking you :blunt:Yeah I learnt the first grow it’s better to go slow with the nutes instead of going overboard. Cos boy oh boy there were a few close calls there with nitrogen burn. Do you think it would be fine to use a seaweed base fert with the coco ? Given my EC at the moment I think I have some lee way, I also have different strengths of the seaweed fert but I think it is more suited for soil and it’s going to raise my pH a ton

heya friend,, a bit curious about your medium,,

you mentioned coco and perlite,, is that what i am looking at there in the pics?

i agree about needing some nutes,, 3 week old plants can handle some,, go low and slow as mentioned. it looks a wee bit pale

and one last thing,, the ph,, you will need to confirm,, i grow in perlite only, and i think coco is similar ph,, 5.7 or so is recommended,, most say do not concern yourself with runoff ph,, just the input pj

karma sent to er friend,,

ok, i guess i can see the coco there,, seems rather chunky but perhaps i just don't know me coco,, ha

heya friend,, a bit curious about your medium,,

you mentioned coco and perlite,, is that what i am looking at there in the pics?

i agree about needing some nutes,, 3 week old plants can handle some,, go low and slow as mentioned. it looks a wee bit pale

and one last thing,, the ph,, you will need to confirm,, i grow in perlite only, and i think coco is similar ph,, 5.7 or so is recommended,, most say do not concern yourself with runoff ph,, just the input pj

karma sent to er friend,,

ok, i guess i can see the coco there,, seems rather chunky but perhaps i just don't know me coco,, ha
Where I live the coco options are so bad hahah it all comes in bricks but they are treated with some nutrients, I’m trying to suss out some less chunky options cos I’m not loving all those bits myself haha

Back
Top Bottom