Homemade LED Grow Light & Drip System Journal

I also thought that you guys would like to see the led I've built and the led I'm building so you don't have to look back to my old journal.

420-magazine-mobile748987483.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1146771955.jpg

DIY TENT GROW RANDOM BAG SEED
DIY Tent Grow - Bag Seed

They r full spectrum leds they give of light between 380nm-800nm spectrum. Pretty much everything a plant uses not much else. Sad to say it's still gonna be a while before I use it. One of the drivers is giving me some issues. It could be the led chip also I have a spare I'm gonna try and see if it works.

If you look at the DIY light I have in this grow it uses 3w versions of these leds there's also some 2700k leds in there as well.

Current DIY Grow

DIY Tent Grow - Bag Seed

Hey guys. I made a few changes to my cob led light. I took 1 led out so it only has 5. So it will only be 150watts of power. But that gives me a chance to try the cob vs the 300 I bought(actual watts 140). I'm gonna be getting a 2x4 tent so I can use them side by side next go around if the light ends up running correctly.

420-magazine-mobile2098739247.jpg

420-magazine-mobile403312710.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1512056012.jpg

420-magazine-mobile537275188.jpg

Current DIY Grow

DIY Tent Grow - Bag Seed

Bravo!!! Light looks fantastic when u do comparison grow I got my money on your light blowing the 300 watt out the water!!! Your plant looks good. Guess we are in the same boat in my journal I popped three regular seeds and hoping for at least one female out the bunch. Lets both have females!! Great job!!

Hey your plant looks great! How old is it? I did a update this morning and have questions on training. Is there anyway if you have time visit my journal and give me some pointers on training. I want them to bush out but with it being my first grow ever m hesitant. Would love to have growth like u have. Someone said I should fim but boy m scared to cut my babies. Thanks and hope to see you over there. I loved your first journal and this one is matching right up to it. The new light looks like its performing pretty well!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Yes it is thank you.

I've been having some heat issues, it was really bugging me.
And I figured it out. I used to keep my vegging plants on top of my tent with a clip fan blowing air across them. I turned it off as soon as I had no plants up their or clones. So i turned it back on about an hour ago and the plant is now reaching again for the light. It was 86 now it's 82-78 depending on my room temp. You can see it in the pics.

420-magazine-mobile1659432209.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1374264294.jpg

Current DIY Grow

DIY Tent Grow - Bag Seed

Well I'm glad that you found the issue bud. I'll keep that in mind when I get one of those lights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Homemade LED Grow Light & Drip System Journal

My tent is really small it's only 18×18×42inches it can get very hot if little things change. I really need a bigger tent. I just like to build stuff so I built it. I also i have plans to build a 5 gallon bucket a.c. system that I used to use. It can drop the temp down 6 degrees for almost 24hrs depending on how hot it is outside the tent.

Current DIY Grow

DIY Tent Grow - Bag Seed

Back
Top Bottom