Homemade LED Grow Light & Drip System Journal

Re: Homemade LED Grow Light & Drip System Journal

I'm liking where this grow is going. Keep it up!! I think my next project will be making a panel with some cobs. I just finished a lighting/ventilation controller and power monitoring for my tent.

First Indoor Grow w/ Mars II 1200w and the "McGrow"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here's a couple pics of the (hopefully) girl. She had some good side branch growth last night.

420-magazine-mobile1312280413.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2055388431.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1548522894.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey i used ties like that metal in the middle of those can cause problems when touch steam moisture from steam can cause rust possably cause problems i can be wrong but happened to me in my garden last year

Love the set up! Small but efficient!! Hey have a question and it seems u would b the best to ask since ur also using reg seeds. Is it true or false that plants in veg show sex between weeks of three and six? I have read thats when the plant becomes sexually mature. I have read that a lot of growers using reg seeds veg till the plant shows sexual maturity due to being a better transition to bloom. Ur girl looking good!!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Had a small mishap while cleaning and getting ready to leave. THE MAIN STEM AT THE END BROKE OFF. It's gonna be ok just kind of sucks before I leave but I already filled the space with tops.

420-magazine-mobile1320389786.jpg

420-magazine-mobile356947857.jpg

It's towards the back right it will fill in ok and it's still hasn't started to flower so it shouldn't be to bad.

I also quickly on the spot cloned the top.

420-magazine-mobile1551248421.jpg

Current DIY Grow
Homemade LED Grow Light & Drip System Journal

DIY TENT GROW RANDOM BAG SEED
DIY Tent Grow - Bag Seed

Shit happens man. Same thing happened to me and ended up being a blessing in disguise. She'll be just fine.

Back
Top Bottom