Homemade LED Grow Light & Drip System Journal

We have pistils. I'm very happy if I can get some pics of them later I will but for now here's a couple pics of the girl.

420-magazine-mobile1571192972.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2042706380.jpg

420-magazine-mobile500937186.jpg

Current DIY Grow

DIY TENT GROW RANDOM BAG SEED
DIY Tent Grow - Bag Seed

Ya she is. No update today the wife had work so no pictures. I'll be back home tommarow from work then take some pics for you guys. She looks like she's been growing at least an inch a day maybe more. I'm gonna have to do some cleanup around the bottom before it gets to be too far into flower.

Current DIY Grow

DIY TENT GROW RANDOM BAG SEED
DIY Tent Grow - Bag Seed

Looking good! I guess that light is working alright for ya. I just got mine yesterday and that shit is bright as hell!

Thanks I jus got three gallon pots but wasn't sure glad I went with three. I jus added a advanced platinum 150 to my grow. It has lenses on it my other led didn't. Plants are loving it. And one of my plants showed pistils in veg so I know I have at least one female out of the three jus hope I get at least one more but if not oh well I will b happy with what I have instead of what I don't have.

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Bs300 by Bloomspect. How close is your light to your lady? I'm afraid to use it on my girl cause of the limited vertical space.

Back
Top Bottom