Homemade LED Grow Light & Drip System Journal

Ya the 60s would gave slightly better penetration but they cut down on coverage area. The 90s would have gave me a better grow last run with a better coverage area. So pretty much I will use this light for vegging and put one of my other lights in when I start flowering.

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Neither I just started to see more and more success with leds. So I thought why not make some. The one in my grow currently only cost about 50$ and the cob light I'm building probally ran me around 90$ or so. I've just always been good at building things. I also built the tent that it's in.

Quick update. Good growth going on hopefully only a week or 2 before I change her over to 12-12.

420-magazine-mobile1369241339.jpg

420-magazine-mobile842719375.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1542475909.jpg

Glad to see things are going good. Ur last grow was fantastic. Hope u dont mind I pull a seat up for another one. Cant wait to see ur other light u built in action. Things r looking good as always.

I'm very new to this and just getting started. But could you explain what you're hoping to accomplish with the pipe cleaner? I think I I know, but I'd like to hear all of the benefits.

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you guys I'll be posting more pictures today. As for the pipe cleaners they r used for lst or light stem training. It keeps the growth as low to the ground as possible so I don't run out of vertical room in the flowering stage. If you check out my last grow you will see that I could have used a little more lst on that girl.

Think you need to put a link to your first first bro so people can read that one as well looking sweet and lush mate peace and love to all

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420

The stem on ir plant looks thick as a oak tree!! The new led looks real nice and for 52 dollars it looks even better!! Hope u keep the updates coming!!

Back
Top Bottom