How has growing helped any of you? If I can ask

sorry Wulves, I didn't mean to offend. I am just not a fan of Autos and I was afraid that an exaggeration such as yours might scare a new member into never trying a photoperiod plant, even though what you said was in gest. This possibility of long term confusion by saying something like this to a new grower outweighed my social need to be politically correct and I felt compelled to weigh in with my experience and knowledge in this matter. Please don't take this personally; it was only meant with the best of intentions and with no slight in any way to you or the knowledge you share.
:green_heart:
No problem Em.
You :love: is in the right place. :peace:

I think autos are fantastic

For sure have a great nich

My 2nd grow was mostly autos, where I got the Dark Devil Auto and that PURPLE bug!!!!

Lol
I chose the Autos because I have a serious health issue.
Can't afford Medical Marijuana all the time.
And I have no experience in growing, none.
But I'm growing because I need this medicine.
And I don't drink , I also have PTSD.
Auto was my choice because of the quick turnaround and resilience of them with inexperienced growers.
And I'll do it again , but will try a Photoperiod , I'm just not ready for that yet experience wise.
I don't want to repeat myself but I need this medicine , now !

Im 9 weeks in this weekend on my adventures, fair to say i got a bit of an obsession lol if i could lie and sleep and get high in with them.i would . lol

I'm a retired, sixty-something with a lot of time on my hands. I starting growing because 1) I thought it would be a fun hobby; 2) it's legal to grow where I am, and 3) I like weed.

Well, I really have been enjoying it. I find it relaxing and a bit challenging. It's teaching me patience. The buds are nice and have helped with some of my physical issues.

On the real, though, I have invested so much money in tents, buckets, nutrients, scales, lights (oh, the lights!) and whatever else you can imagine, that I'd have to be a fool to stop growing now even if I didn't love it!

I will be retiring in a year, i’ll be a young 57. My hope is to become a talented, loving, grower.
Listening to all these wonderful souls so willing to help, and so passionately, that they will argue time to time with each other because they feel so strongly about this or that.
My guess is NY will eventually fall into place in the evolution of legalization, i have a year to plan, and soak up all this knowledge, and chip away at a parts list i’ve compiled for my first grow.

So, wts, weeds gonna be my new go-to :0)

Peace, Love, music, friendship, cats and dogs, great food, sunny days, heady buzz’s

Back
Top Bottom