How has growing helped any of you? If I can ask

I've always gardened, veggies and stuffs

Cannabis growing has turned into a fun hobby

Creating strains, playing with different mediums, different nutes, different lights

Very fun

Butt!!!!!

Can get all encompassing at times, like now , 13 plants, 11 are in flower, 4 seedlings and 7 clones

And!!!!! I'm leaving camping for 5 days ...lol

Other than that it's fantastic

Lol

:headbanger::snowboating::nerd-with-glasses:

Growing Saved my life.... 32 days in I couldn't be happier... Just love this site Gave me a purpose again...
No Bugs No problem " As of Yet" Grow on Green Lovers
I'm a medical marijuana patient and the price is too much to afford for what I need.
So I grew.
This is my first grow.
They are my babies I have become attached to them.
I play violin for them , listen to Hayden and Vivaldi with them.
Check them to me make sure all well.
And when they are sick I get so upset.
Things will go wrong along the 6 month grow or it Auto Flowering less.
It's an adventure.
I will feel bad when it comes time to harvest.
I know I'm crazy.
But they are a living thing have a spirit and are here to help me heal and feel better.
I owe them this time here.

I'm a medical marijuana patient and the price is too much to afford for what I need.
So I grew.
This is my first grow.
It's an adventure.
I know I'm crazy.
But they are a living thing have a spirit and are here to help me heal and feel better.
So I grew.
This is my first grow.
It's an adventure.
I know I'm crazy.
6 months ? IO love the violin And I sing play music to the ladies... not attracted to them but I do love them...

Growing helps keeps me sane in an insane world...I was gona put some inspirational quote or some shit like that but nope...that's all I got...:rofl::rofl:

Okay here ya go...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Growing helps keeps me sane in an insane world...I was gona put some inspirational quote or some shit like that but nope...that's all I got...:rofl::rofl:

Okay here ya go...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just to let you know...I'm joking...defense mechanism...the product of my growing is what keeps me sane :lot-o-toke:

Growing provides sanity in a chaotic world for me. I like to know that I have my place of zen waiting for me when I get home from a stressful day, but it is so much more than that. My product has brought healing and peace of being into my household and my family. It has saved my aunt's life, and brought her out of the terrible existence she lived before we had this medicine. It brought my brother back from a wartime abyss that none of us could reach, and has given him purpose and enough joy in his life to put the bottle down. (Love you Ben) It got my Dad off of the meds that were killing him and put a new spring in his step.
Growing has allowed me to change all of these lives around me for the better. Growing is my biggest proof that I am a free human being living on this planet, living in harmony with nature and the lives around me. Indirectly, the passion I found here got me the career that I now enjoy, and directly, the career that I desire in the future. Growing, and my ability to share what I have learned about it, has provided a way for me to give back. It is a perfect circle. Growing has allowed me to complete myself.
:circle-of-love:

Key word Is "Patience" That is something I was very good at.. I haven't been so Chill in a of my life.. All my jobs were Moving Com.. Landscaping.. Property Preservation. Grounds Keeper at All Animal Day Care . I did work at The largest Rose Garden In Mt Clemens Michigan 25 Years ago. Wonderful job... I just cut Roses twice a Day...That was about the slowest job I have ever had... My life now revolves around the ladies.. My Body can no longer handle hard labor. This has giving me a new lease at life..I am putting 150 % into them.. And without all of you.... 420 Magazine With All of the knowledge I have received, In just over 3 days. "Phenomenal" !! I can spent every penny I had To buy the best equipment.. Bluelab this.... Bluelabe That.. best Soil Hps Lights for days. $300 duct fans OMGOODNEES!! "LOL" Worthless,,, if I wasn"t able to receive all of this AMAZING knowledge, :420::circle-of-love: All Of my expensive Tools are Completely Useless... So really its kinda all of you growing my ladies.... :high-five: I cant thank all of you enough XOXOXOX

For me it’s about supplying myself, and producing the best quality smoke possible, smell, taste, high. I personally like milder sativa highs and they are not always easy to find in a market, so that’s an advantage you can have by producing your own.

Back
Top Bottom