How I perform low stress training on my plants: Lots of pics!

looks like I messed the LST, should have read whole thread 1st . So this girl being like this 24h, I suppose if damaged underneath soil @ stem n roots then best leave alone ? sigh.

lst1.JPG

lst.JPG

looks like I messed the LST, should have read whole thread 1st . So this girl being like this 24h, I suppose if damaged underneath soil @ stem n roots then best leave alone ? sigh.
It looks healthy so you can either leave it alone or straighten it up a bit every day and wait for it to get tall enough to start bending again with support from the opposite side next time. I would let it get at least another 2" taller and then just start to slowly pull down only the new growth over the course of a few days.

LST starts later with tight node plants so let it get tall enough to have something to work with. Is it an auto or photo?

Thanks for replying....It's an Auto, decided to let it straighten up so took off the green wire and it's stayed @ exactly the same angle with the top obviously bending back towards the sun. Makes me think it maybe not exactly snapped but bent over so the straw like inward of the stem maybe squeezed ? Did another with 3 nodes but kept stem straight and only bent it 1/8 inch. Worrying part as looked @ the 1st one today there is like an earthquake split in the top 1/4 inch of dry top soil so definitively a tug of war going on, hope the roots win :rolleyes:

Thanks for replying....It's an Auto, decided to let it straighten up so took off the green wire and it's stayed @ exactly the same angle with the top obviously bending back towards the sun. Makes me think it maybe not exactly snapped but bent over so the straw like inward of the stem maybe squeezed ?
Is it pinched on the sides where it comes out of the soil? Is the plant showing any negative effect?
Did another with 3 nodes but kept stem straight and only bent it 1/8 inch. Worrying part as looked @ the 1st one today there is like an earthquake split in the top 1/4 inch of dry top soil so definitively a tug of war going on, hope the roots win
If the top of the soil is dried out that much I'd give it some water. Dry and cracked is too dry! And don't forget to support the side opposite the bend on the new LST.
Last years photos I rolled them until I heard the click/snap, is it possible to do that with a couple of week old Auto ? Made the fatal impatience error this year trying Auto's ;(
I wouldn't supercrop an auto unless it had stretched out of control and into the lights during flower.

Back
Top Bottom