How to buy seeds?

If you’re in the U.S. they should’ve taken your card. Wonder why not? CL🍀
It varies by individual vendor, the fear of some vendors is, that because banking is federally controlled, the Feds could sieze the funds, as technically marijuana is illegal under federal law, though I have not heard of that happening. In CA, they were floating the idea of creating a State banking system for dispensaries and such to bypass the Feds. Of course the other reason could be that the Credit Card companies charge some fairly hefty fees (%) on each transaction. Plus they charge you just to have the ability to take credit cards.

they are no longer here by the looks. pretty sure that's what i confused with wse.
Oh shoots... you're right. And Coffee Shop is also gone.

eenee meenee minee moe... which one do I wanna grow

20230227_111343.jpg
Welp North Atlantic seed Co. came thru e-zee-pee-zee. if a brain dead moron like me can navigate and purchase seeds from them you know it's easy. I got 1 Bruce banner auto, plus a free feminized photo seed. with shipping 24 bucks. guess I can put the holy grail seeds away for another grow. Ok smoke em if ya got em.
.. if not grow sum!!!

20230227_121505.jpg

20230227_121516.jpg

Of course the other reason could be that the Credit Card companies charge some fairly hefty fees (%) on each transaction. Plus they charge you just to have the ability to take credit cards.
Yes and yes. Credit cards are not free. Using a credit card is a loan by a bank to the customer and at the end of the day someone has to pay. The first one that has to pay is the business.

Maybe the business that is not accepting a credit card is helping to protect the customer from being tracked. These banks are also collecting every tiny bit of info they can on their customers. If the customer buys one thing last week and something else this week eventually they figure out what the customer is buying next week and be ready with promotions to steer then towards a higher profit item.

Over the years more than one business has had to close up shop because the credit card fees at the end of the day cut into their profit margins to the extent that they could not make a living wage themselves after paying all their expenses.

Has anyone ever bought seeds or had an experience with Copycat genetixs?
Not a sponsor, and if you check the web, you will find a lot of complaints. With a name like "CopyCat" I would be a little leery. Prices are high, IMHO. Use one of the 420 sponsors, many give 420 members a price break, or extra freebies. I know if you order from @CaliSeedStore and in the comments identify yourself as a 420 member you'll get something extra.

Welp North Atlantic seed Co. came thru e-zee-pee-zee. if a brain dead moron like me can navigate and purchase seeds from them you know it's easy. I got 1 Bruce banner auto, plus a free feminized photo seed. with shipping 24 bucks. guess I can put the holy grail seeds away for another grow. Ok smoke em if ya got em.
.. if not grow sum!!!

20230227_121505.jpg

20230227_121516.jpg
North Atlantic Seed Co. is great! Freebies too! I just place an order with them a couple of days ago, Sour diesel autos and Orange cookies autos...

:hookah:

nice. i heard from many members about how fast usa express deliver seeds, i guess it's time to try it out myself lol
thank u, my friend!
Hey Morty tag me and let me know how fast you get your @Herbies Seeds. I’m just curious if you get yours faster. CL🍀

My seeds came today, 9 days from order to delivered. They even gave me 2 free seeds instead of 1. Thank you North Atlantic seed Co.

20230302_104247.jpg
I really like that logo,I wonder if they have to pay UND for using it. Btw I used 420F.B.s last summer and all my beans popped. CL🍀 :goodluck: :Namaste:

My seeds came today, 9 days from order to delivered. They even gave me 2 free seeds instead of 1. Thank you North Atlantic seed Co.

20230302_104247.jpg
I ordered from North Atlantic last Saturday. They shipped on Monday and arrived yesterday (Thursday). They are sitting in my P.O. Box right now, I need to run down and grab them...

I ordered from North Atlantic last Saturday. They shipped on Monday and arrived yesterday (Thursday). They are sitting in my P.O. Box right now, I need to run down and grab them...

I picked up order this morning...

NASCorder.jpg

Back
Top Bottom