How to buy seeds?

Swampdawg006

Good morning 420.
I have bought seeds from one of the 420 sponsors, my question is have ya'll had any trouble with delivery?
Most seed stores tell us 5 to 10 days for shipping, im into day 18 of postal delivery days and still no package. I'm hesitant to call them out but their costumer service has yet to respond to emails. The sponsor is Seed fair.

Good morning 420.
I have bought seeds from one of the 420 sponsors, my question is have ya'll had any trouble with delivery?
Most seed stores tell us 5 to 10 days for shipping, im into day 18 of postal delivery days and still no package. I'm hesitant to call them out but their costumer service has yet to respond to emails. The sponsor is Seed fair.
Don't have any experience with them unfortunately my friend.
Where are they?
I heard there's a mail strike in Europe somewhere.
@Herbies Seeds has 3 day delivery if your in the U.S.
Hope you get them.
Take care.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

Good morning 420.
I don’t have any experience with them either but @Herbies Seeds has 1-3 delivery and tracking. They are now going to be my only seed supplier. CL🍀 :goodluck: :morenutes::Namaste::420:

I would wait another couple days. I had ordered some non seed stuff from a vendor. Got a notification the package had been delivered. Wasn’t there! Next day I was outside when a truck showed up and delivered the package. Was it sent via usps or another carrier? I’d also check with my neighbors in case it was misdelivered.

Good morning 420.
Did you get the confirmation eMail message? How about the tracking info?

Every seed vendor I have used delivers promptly and has tracking. So did the OP's vendor. He just got his seeds stolen or confiscated.
I live in Chicago which is in the state of Illinois of course. Just north of me is the state of Michigan. Last year I purchased seeds from a vendor there but because they are not a sponsor I won’t name them. It took 7 days to receive my seeds from them so buyer beware ☠️. And yes they had tracking. I’m going to go with what I know and what worked best for me and if you’re happy with your supplier then there you go. Happy Growing CL🍀

Just as a comparison, I bought a couple orders of seeds from @CaliSeedStore, they are based in the UK, I'm on the US West Coast, it took about 8 days to receive each order. I was very happy with their service, stealth shipping, reasonable shipping costs, and accurate tracking info.

They just hit me back. Gave tracking number. It states delivery made. Im only person to collect mail, no such package. Anxiety much.

worst case scenario is they were confiscated. unless you were shipping hundreds of seeds at a time no one in law would be interested. used to happen here all the time pre-legal. sometimes they would send a notice of package seizure as a scare tactic, but that was it.

at present you can claim you had no idea, if you inquire about it they'll know for sure though. your choices are to accept the loss and move on, or hang tight and see.

some seed banks will compensate and re-send if you paid for stealth shipping and the like.

I've had no experience with "Seed Fair". I have purchased from a different site sponsor with great success, quality seeds, speedy shipments and tracking. North Atlantic Seed Co. Not sure what happened to WSE? Are they a site sponsor anymore?

worst case scenario is they were confiscated. unless you were shipping hundreds of seeds at a time no one in law would be interested. used to happen here all the time pre-legal. sometimes they would send a notice of package seizure as a scare tactic, but that was it.

at present you can claim you had no idea, if you inquire about it they'll know for sure though. your choices are to accept the loss and move on, or hang tight and see.
some seed banks will compensate and re-send if you paid for stealth shipping and the like.
Recent changes in Federal Law have made it legal to ship cannabis seeds through the mail, so confiscation is unlikely, but I don't know about the OP's state laws. Most likely they were lost, stolen, or misdelivered. As @bluter said, most seed suppliers will re-send. Depending on who the delivery vendor was (USPS, Fed-Ex, UPS) some actually take pictures of where they delivered the package, USPS, does not. I know because I didn't get a "delivered" order, when I went to the tracking (UPS), there was a picture of my neighbors house, later that day I found the package on his porch.

I've had no experience with "Seed Fair". I have purchased from a different site sponsor with great success, quality seeds, speedy shipments and tracking. North Atlantic Seed Co. Not sure what happened to WSE? Are they a site sponsor anymore?
They're still on the list if you go to the sponsor page.

Not sure what happened to WSE? Are they a site sponsor anymore?

no they aren't. they still exist though. seed companies pop up at a rate of a dozen a wk now. many don't last as long as the average grow. it's gotten overboard.

Just as a comparison, I bought a couple orders of seeds from @CaliSeedStore, they are based in the UK, I'm on the US West Coast, it took about 8 days to receive each order. I was very happy with their service, stealth shipping, reasonable shipping costs, and accurate tracking info.
Cool, and I was happy with getting mine in 2 days and I also like they carry Ace seeds.CL🍀

Recent changes in Federal Law have made it legal to ship cannabis seeds through the mail, so confiscation is unlikely, but I don't know about the OP's state laws.

which country ?

it's not even technically legal here - canada. though no one cares anymore even if not shipped stealth.

in the US it's still illegal to traffic at the federal level. which means anything shipped through the postal service can be still be confiscated. state level laws are more relaxed, but postal services in both countries are under federal control and law.

for years we shipped everything by courier to circumvent the postal services. stuff was far more likely to get through. now it doesn't matter.

They're still on the list if you go to the sponsor page.

i stand corrected. it looks like they are back.

edit : i've bought from at least 2 suppliers that are no longer here. i may have confused them for one.

Back
Top Bottom