How to Make a Grow Journal

I wasn't sure whether I would like having a journal as I thought I would feel pressured by it, but this is such a wonderfully relaxed 420 family and everyone is so helpful. Even if you prefer to keep yourself to yourself as I do, a journal is still a great way to immerse yourself. I can highly recommend it.

Thank you to everyone who contributes the right energy to this site to make it this way.

Hi, this is going to sound silly, but where do I go to start the journal in the first place, I really think I could benefit from showing all you amazing growers what I have got, as my knowledge is so limited and I never new this gold dust site existed until recently.

Much love and respect:love:
Stoni x x x

Looked and could not find how to end or move my journal to completed pile. Any help would be greatly appreciated. First journal was a good learning experience.

Thank You
Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Looked and could not find how to end or move my journal to completed pile. Any help would be greatly appreciated. First journal was a good learning experience.

Thank You
Peace & Great Growin`
YR

I'll take care of that for you ;)

I have a quick question? A lot of grow Journals start with seed germination and growth. I was wondering if I could start mine with receiving, unboxing, and constructing my grow tent, as well as going out and digging in the Alaskan soil for my medium and running the soil ph tests as well as my well water ph tests? Mixing up the soil and finally making it ready to begin where most grow journals begin?

Thank you

:Namaste:

Jeff

Hi DharmaBud,

Sorry for the wait and thank you for your patience.

Yes, you are more then welcome to start you grow journal any way you please, as long as you keep on topic and non of the guidelines are broken.

Grow journals start in many different ways, some start from the flowering period, and some start at the building/assembly of the grow room.

:Namaste:

Never got an answer, so it meant yes! Like when your at the store and you find something with no price tag on it, it's free LOL!

I can't seem to get into my grow journal to edit it. Any suggestions, I am logged in, I created it yesterday and edited it yesterday, but again I can't get in. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom