How to Make a Grow Journal

To create a new Grow Journal go to Journals in Progress webpage, at the bottom left side is a black button "Post New Thread" that will allow you to create a new Grow Journal.

Journals in Progress

Hi chicagogrower :welcome: to 420 Magazine :yummy:

You can start a grow journal here: Journals in Progress

Capture107.JPG

Just click on "Post New Thread" :Namaste:

Is it such a good idea to show people your grow on here for the world to see ? Has anyone ever been arrested or been robbed as a direct result of doing this ? (I'm not being a jobs worth I want to start my own journal but need this clearing up first) thanks

Hey Richard , 150 king here. How do you go about being sponsored? I would love to try new mediums , nutes .I doubt they would want to fool with such a small time grower.am not a pro by a long shot!! But constantly pull 3 1/2 oz - qp off of each plant with 2- 150 watt hps. .oh and thanks for stopping by and welcoming me , and being so helpful.stop by my grow and check out. The progress.

How do u actullt start one I cant find where I can start mine im 2 weeks into bkue mystic auto and want to start asap gunna need all the help I can get

Where abouts is forum tools?

I want to start a thread asking/talking about breeders, which to use, who has better indica/sativas, better widows or purps etc

Back
Top Bottom