How to Make a Grow Journal

Thanks ultradan.... I see it's a little box at the top right ofwhere you post. I've never seen this icon before, I've only been on here for two years. Special class :)

HI all .. The newbe's to the site here Just doing a lot of reading.. Very good stuff .. Its like we Died and went to heaven , well the Garden of Eden .. Just love this site :goodjob:

I'm not real sure just how this works for making a journal, just how do i start one to begin with?

Hey jeannieg56,
Welcome to 420 MAGAZINE ® !!

To start a journal, simply click this link Journals in Progress and in the upper left above the Title's there will be black button that says "Post New Thread". Just click that and you are good to go. Make sure to include good info about your grow in your first post.

You can also follow my video guide in my signature on how to put a link in your signature. This will allow others to find your grow and follow along a little easier.

Let me know if you have any questions.

:Namaste:

How do I edit my profile information, such as the Title of my grow. I didn't say it was my first grow and I'd like to add that.

Titles are not editable by users. Only a moderator can change a title.

Use the report button (small triangle just below a post) on your first posting for that thread and tell a moderator that you would like your title updated. Make sure you also include what you want the title updated to.

I have a question if I may... I live starting my grow journal since I am from Philippines... All of the data that I might provide might seem different from your terminology... Since I am experimenting on what is available only in my area.... For example fertilizers... I have the NPK ratio but we have a local name for them... Is it still ok?

I have a question... I want to start my grow journal.. But since I came from Philippines, and I dont know what strains I have but it came from sativa family... And also fertilizers that I am using is the only availabke from my area but dont have the exact name for it but I have thier NPK ratio..... Will that be ok? Well I am a new grower and experimenting on how to grow them that is suitable from where I came from... Since it is illegal i have to be carefull...

Is my grow journal in the correct place can any one even find it lol I'm getting almost zero interest lol,also is there anyway I can change the title , thanks Dr g

You can have your journal titled changed by using the Report Button on your first journal post and letting us know what you'd like it changed to.

:Namaste:

Right there with u nanzHello! Please forgive my ignorance, and what might seem like to dumb question, but do I just start a new thread in "journals in progress" to start my grow journal? Im not sure and I dont want to do anything wrong. Please help and thanks so much.

thanks much for the info man im new to the whole blogging thing and im definately interested in keeping a journal on this grow, seeing as it will be my first completely organic grow. Just a small four plant-closet grow the wife and i are doing... Anywho thanks again for making this process so easy! ONE LOVE YALL!!! -GB&H

Back
Top Bottom