How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Naw I'm not setup to run photoperiod strains at all.

I will one day tho. :)

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Thats whats up, understandable...

im considering stopping photos for a while and dedicate my time and space to breeding autos for some time and stock up like its going out of style on seeds then back to photos...butttttt first i gotta grow out a few photos that have been kindly waiting in line eating up my money staying in veg. ie Sage n Sour, Delahaze and Arjans haze #1:peace:

Fantastic journal Toker, love the comic book strips!!:bravo:

Yeah I like to hit the big leaves only once.

If you spray them every time they really suffer.

Hit those nodes every time, and as buds form hit those every time also.

But spraying the Colloidal Silver one time on those leaves don't hurt at all.

I use a fan also, and keep it outta harsh light until dry.

How do they suffer?

I was spraying the whole plant when I first tried colloidal silver.

First the leaves curled, or clawed, and then dried out, and died.

The plant looked terrible, but I was still successful with the reverse.

Next time backed off, and tried to only hit each set of leaves only once.

This worked even better, and the plant stayed more healthy, and produced a ton of pollen.

plants-at-25.png

Outta the ten HBD seeds I started seven turned out male.

That makes one for generating pollen, and two for making seeds.

Seven males is kinda bad luck, but that's what's great about making colloidal silver fem seeds.

Turns the odds of getting females totally in your favor. :)

sorry to hear you have so many males!!!

just glad on the upside that you did actually get some females none the less!!!:bravo:

side note: ordered 10 ft .999 silver wire should be in today or tomorrow, and going to pick the rest of the supplies up today to start making some CS since im already out of these little spray bottles i got...this berry ryder im spraying is fairly large... im excited!

Making your own Colloidal Silver is not a bad way to go, but I'd say it's not for everyone.

I'm wondering what size were the 50 PPM bottles you ran through so quickly?

Anyway that's why I recommend buying the 8 oz 240 PPM Colloidal Silver, and mixing with 32 oz's of distilled water.

This gives you 40 oz's of 48 PPM Colloidal Silver for about 20 bucks.

Good luck I hope you make tons of female seeds!! :)

yeah i tend to go over board especially when its gonna keep and wont go bad such as silver wire....plus i have HUGE plans for seed making and breeding ive been waiting to jump into till now that i have the tools and somewhat know how lacking experience of course...

the bottles were 2oz at 50ppm each....one lasted 4 spray sessions...granted this is a fairly large auto berry ryder im spraying too. bout 2 feet tall and several tall side shoots..

i planned to use her at the last second cause i loved the way she is growing.

Thanks for the luck ill take all i can get!!

Yeah that's one of the best parts of making your own is the fresh supply of Colloidal Silver when needed.

Still the Colloidal Silver I use stays good for a year, and my project timeline is around six months.

I allocate eight oz's of spray per plant at a colloidal silver cost of around four bucks each.

Still with a CS generator you can time projects at your pace without rush.

But I don't really feel good about recommending electronic projects for just anyone.

The method I recommend is very simple, and straightforward.

Basicly just the watering down of a concentrated form of readily available Colloidal Silver.

im doing the 3 9v with the alligator clips for now to get me going and used to the process....does it matter what wire I use?? I have some speaker wire I used a long while back for hooking up a car system...would this work?

plant-06-01.png

Plant 06 about a month old now, and Colloidal Silver is at day seven.

plant-06-02.png

The leaves still look healthy, but maybe lightly stressed.

plant-06-03.png

The female white hairs are getting kinda curly, and withered.

Both are good signs that changes are taking place.

Male type sacs should show up in six, or seven more days.

im doing the 3 9v with the alligator clips for now to get me going and used to the process....does it matter what wire I use?? I have some speaker wire I used a long while back for hooking up a car system...would this work?
hello sir.. i have a thread i made a while back about building a cs device and home made cs in my sig the last link is to all my past threads you will fins alot of helpful info there
to answer your question i think that wire will be fine just make sure it does not touch the water its a pretty low voltage /amperage project
heck heres the link
DIY How to Make Your Own Colloidal Silver for Feminized Seed Production

I don't think they use silver to make speaker wires

Yeah he's got some silver, but he want to use speaker wire to put together his own Colloidal Silver generator.

I think it's probably good enough, because it's kinda a low voltage setup.

My friend BigIrishDoode added a link there for his generator plans.

I'll just stick to buying it online as needed. :)

lol im thinking the speaker wire is to get the jooce 2 tha water , but you are correct i do believe

Yeah he's got some silver, but he want to use speaker wire to put together his own Colloidal Silver generator.

I think it's probably good enough, because it's kinda a low voltage setup.

My friend BigIrishDoode added a link there for his generator plans.

I'll just stick to buying it online as needed. :)
im to much of a cheapskate,need way to much cs, and its pretty k.i.s.s. stoner proof easy to make! one day i'll get you making your own so you have it on demand fresh , heck you can even hook an old cellphone charger up to some silver and make it good enough for our purposes here:high-five:

Yeah after a six month Colloidal Silver project of making my own fem seeds I might be done.

Making seeds is kinda addictive tho.

It's so much fun packing away hundreds, or even thousands of female seeds.

Especially since seed banks charge so much for them.

It's kinda a rush! lol

I want thousands of seeds
make millions and be chronic Hempseed :rofl:

Get you some Colloidal Silver, and do it!

One large budding plant can net you a thousand easy.

Auto's tend to be smaller, so that's why I seed more than one to hit my goal.

im gonna work with small clones in cups to minimize space
but heck even if I get 100 im happy

Back
Top Bottom