Howzit everybody

Hello! Just an old head, been gardening for 25 years.

Outdoors, indoors, soil, hydro, aero and more.

Started in Arcata with a closet full of trainwreck. These days I'm just playing around with a few small plants for my head.

Looks like a dope community you've got here! Look forward to learning and helping where I can.

Love!
Braddah Waiheesohai

Haha right! I don't agree with half of it but that's part of the magic of what we do. So many years disconnected figuring things out on our own due to legality has made us a diverse bunch of mad scientists!
I always have said , you will never know if you do not try new things , life is too short for keeping things boring , you need new things to keep you going ,

Hello! Just an old head, been gardening for 25 years.

Outdoors, indoors, soil, hydro, aero and more.

Started in Arcata with a closet full of trainwreck. These days I'm just playing around with a few small plants for my head.

Looks like a dope community you've got here! Look forward to learning and helping where I can.

Love!
Braddah Waiheesohai
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Bill

Welcome @Braddah Waiheesohai

Do you have any thing going right now?

Here is the link when your ready to start a grow journal.
The easiest way to get help is through a grow journal. Here's the link.

We also have contest you can enter after 50 post, to win free grow stuff

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Thanks @Tokin Roll Roll and @StoneOtter ! Just finishing a few small girls. Posted photos in the Show Us Your Full Flowering thread.

Lost my clone guy recently and didn't have any pollen so I reversed a PSD with Silver Thiosulfate to cross with the rest of my girls, now I've got to weed out the herm traits and re-establish healthy lines.

But before more of that, I might try running a 5 gallon hempy of some Melon Fizz by Archive. Keep ya posted!

@StoneOtter Haha yeah I haven't done one since '98, and I've been strictly outdoors for the last 12 years or so. It should be fun! Definitely gonna be making mistakes, hopefully with you'alls help I can pull it off.

I've just got to decide what to grow. Leaning towards Melon Fizz cuz it's feminized so it'll be a bit faster not having to sex it, but I also just got some Bodhi gear: rainbow serpent, and purple mana.... So we'll see!

@StoneOtter Haha yeah I haven't done one since '98, and I've been strictly outdoors for the last 12 years or so. It should be fun! Definitely gonna be making mistakes, hopefully with you'alls help I can pull it off.

I've just got to decide what to grow. Leaning towards Melon Fizz cuz it's feminized so it'll be a bit faster not having to sex it, but I also just got some Bodhi gear: rainbow serpent, and purple mana.... So we'll see!
That sounds like a good one!

Dolato down!

PXL_20210708_171231255~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom