Humidity level 80%: Any ideas?

Its running. But many days before all the grow space was too humid for a long time.
Ok. Than you.

looks like rot and environment issues. if i had to guess i'd say you aren't running an exhaust fan. a properly set up grow space would probably solve for a lot.
You mean root rot? 4 different plants

IMG_20220528_092916.jpg

IMG_20220528_093103.jpg

IMG_20220528_092959.jpg

IMG_20220528_092931.jpg

bud rot. it's a mold that develops in the buds.

where are you dumping your exhaust air ?

bud rot. it's a mold that develops in the buds.

where are you dumping your exhaust air ?
It flows to the adjoining room where the window is open. There is no way going back. Not seen any progress in browning today.
Are you sure that this is bud rot? If it is..i will stop this grow immediately. No needs to waste energy.

Forgot to say, that preflower pistils was first that turned brown.. And the day after i saw bud pistils turning brown too.

It flows to the adjoining room where the window is open. There is no way going back. Not seen any progress in browning today.
Are you sure that this is bud rot? If it is..i will stop this grow immediately. No needs to waste energy.

Forgot to say, that preflower pistils was first that turned brown.. And the day after i saw bud pistils turning brown too.

they will turn over time but that doesn't quite look right. what's the rh at in the grow space ? i usually monitor both the grow space and the ambient rh in the rest of the house.

your best bet would be to dump the air directly outside. bottling it up inside the house won't help. it'll raise the background rh all through the place and then recirc back through the grow space loading it up further. it becomes a no win cycle. you might have to rethink your set up.

with the earlier mold issue being present we're pretty much stuck at possible bud rot. see if you can dry the air out a bit and watch for a day or two. it'll progress if it is, and the grow is a write off anyway if that is the case. i hope i'm wrong on this.

they will turn over time but that doesn't quite look right. what's the rh at in the grow space ? i usually monitor both the grow space and the ambient rh in the rest of the house.

your best bet would be to dump the air directly outside. bottling it up inside the house won't help. it'll raise the background rh all through the place and then recirc back through the grow space loading it up further. it becomes a no win cycle. you might have to rethink your set up.

with the earlier mold issue being present we're pretty much stuck at possible bud rot. see if you can dry the air out a bit and watch for a day or two. it'll progress if it is, and the grow is a write off anyway if that is the case. i hope i'm wrong on this.
Rh in grow space about 51-54% it is up to day or night. Dehumidifier not running.

Ok..i will check for 2 more days.

that looks like normal maturing pistils and your rh is not that high.

edit : let it run and watch.

Back
Top Bottom