Humidity level 80%: Any ideas?

Ai, too bad, but all is not lost but it will be a battle though.
First thing I would do is spot all the problem areas.
Have a misting bottle ready and add a gallon water with a teaspoon of baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon natural soap, like castile or marseille soap..
Mist the plants all over and the spots so you don't get dry mold particles flying everywhere, and then wipe the parts you see and cut them out, and remove all sick looking leaves.
When I see a sick looking leave it don't leave it hanging as it's starting to decompose on the plant attracting all kinds of things.
And as baked says remove the bottom layer from all the plants so you've got a nice layer of bare branches where air can pass through.
This white shit is only on one plant a little. Just sprayes with soap and soda mix. Ill get some S powder.

There's plenty of leafs and buds that look like they still want to do their job and have a go at it.. so don't panic!

What's the widest shot you're willing to show us picture wise as it's hard to get a sense of scale,
or see how the fanning situation is setup? as the goal is to improve circulation as much as you can.

And what are you growing in? as in some picture I think hmm those plants look pretty big and those pots not very big, and they are of the non aerated kind.. at least put them on rosters or stones, so air can circulate at those bottom holes and it can dry under the pot quickly.

There's plenty of leafs and buds that look like they still want to do their job and have a go at it.. so don't panic!

What's the widest shot you're willing to show us picture wise as it's hard to get a sense of scale,
or see how the fanning situation is setup? as the goal is to improve circulation as much as you can.

And what are you growing in? as in some picture I think hmm those plants look pretty big and those pots not very big, and they are of the non aerated kind.. at least put them on rosters or stones, so air can circulate at those bottom holes and it can dry under the pot quickly.
Thank you guys for all your time. Im really tired and empty right now. Ill wait 5 more days, if nothing will change to better side i will cut them. This is last time for me.

Thank you, and bye ✌️

apologies it was getting late so I visited dreamland.

your plants look amazing, but the part about no significant changes in 3 days is actually very good news…. in flower cycle - nothing good happens fast…. it’s not a sprint, its a marathon!

best of luck my friend

:thumb:
There is so many things i did wrong, that i cant believe they will be done or ready. By time, they still have 25days. But powdery mildew is here and today i defoliated. This will be a stress for them..And more rainy days coming.

Ahhh, dont now what to say. Ill post some pics of them on 30 of May..but if not, then im dead :)

Ai, too bad, but all is not lost but it will be a battle though.
First thing I would do is spot all the problem areas.
Have a misting bottle ready and add a gallon water with a teaspoon of baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon natural soap, like castile or marseille soap..
Mist the plants all over and the spots so you don't get dry mold particles flying everywhere, and then wipe the parts you see and cut them out, and remove all sick looking leaves.
When I see a sick looking leave it don't leave it hanging as it's starting to decompose on the plant attracting all kinds of things.
And as baked says remove the bottom layer from all the plants so you've got a nice layer of bare branches where air can pass through.
Done. But dont know if they will handle this..
How much time it takes in fllwering stage to recovery after that manipulation with plant?

Ill add update of this one. I took a longest plant. Maybe im too often in grow space to feel/see progress of them. But I really appreciate all of your time and advices. I have definitely become smarter thanks to your experience and ideas, even if I have failed this time.

IMG_20220525_165510.jpg

Just got caught up with your RH issues. That appears to be powdery mildew. :( I would treat your entire area with a mold prevention spray and increase airflow. Click that link and take a look at the PM spray that @InTheShed uses for treatment as well as prevention.

How far along are you since you flipped to flower? I would consider defoliating all of your lower canopy to improve airflow as much as possible. IF you think the plants can take the stress.

To address your RH problem, it sounds like the ambient RH tends to be high. So as the plants transpire, the RH increases too.

So I'm still confused on your actual setup. Where is fresh air coming from? Where are you exhausting air to? Others were alluding to these questions already too.

You mentioned 24-26°C which means you have some room to increase your temps a few more degrees. That will help dry out the environment faster after drenches. If your lights can't increase the temp enough, add a small room heater.
Today was second perfect sunny day, and rh was 53%. But rain is coming.. This little one helps me?? If it will be placed next to the room from which comes the best air available when it is raining outside? Cuz now i should close that window and left just only one 10cm diameter passive intake hole(air from outside) + air from same house/other room.

How i understood, i need higher temp.in grow space?

portable-heater.jpg

Yeah make sure air is moving lots! ventilate ventilate
Don't worry about a bit of stress, you should see what some outside plants go through..
Do they have to be ready in 25 days? as otherwise plant be ready when she's ready

Yeah make sure air is moving lots! ventilate ventilate
Don't worry about a bit of stress, you should see what some outside plants go through..
Do they have to be ready in 25 days? as otherwise plant be ready when she's ready,
Good luck!
Ill try to do best. Moved plants i will not leave them, have nowhere to lay them. Outside the building can not. And elsewhere in the building I cannot provide sufficient conditions. Also in grow space will probably have to take at least two of the weakest away. But this is the smallest at the moment. The key is to save those I still hope for.

Some of them will, but some need more than 35 days. If something bad will not hapen. But all the bad allready happening. Hahhh.. :(

You mentioned 24-26°C which means you have some room to increase your temps a few more degrees. That will help dry out the environment faster after drenches. If your lights can't increase the temp enough, add a small room heater.

Yes, as Baked mentioned, raising your temp in the space will lower the RH without doing another thing. Relative humidity is relative to temperature, and hotter air can hold more moisture. 80-85ºF would be fine.

I would get a heater that at least has a built in thermostat so you can better control the actual heat. If you have space inside the grow space, I would do that instead of putting the heater where you're bringing the fresh air from. Honestly, I'm having a hard time understanding/envisioning exactly how your grow space is setup. Try to reduce your variables. Only pull fresh air from one place and make sure to exhaust to a different room or outside. Bring in fresh air wherever you have the lowest humidity. Hope that helps somehow. Good luck.

I would get a heater that at least has a built in thermostat so you can better control the actual heat. If you have space inside the grow space, I would do that instead of putting the heater where you're bringing the fresh air from. Honestly, I'm having a hard time understanding/envisioning exactly how your grow space is setup. Try to reduce your variables. Only pull fresh air from one place and make sure to exhaust to a different room or outside. Bring in fresh air wherever you have the lowest humidity. Hope that helps somehow. Good luck.
I didnt buy a heater, but lit a wood stove. It wasnt working before, but i repaired. So now in other rooms temp has risen and grow space temp.too 29C°

And replaced one little extr.fan to much bigger 866m3/h. Plus left other little one with carb.filter.
But nothing really changed. Rh from 80% to 69%

Will see later.

looks like rot and environment issues. if i had to guess i'd say you aren't running an exhaust fan. a properly set up grow space would probably solve for a lot.

Back
Top Bottom