Hutch Grows Autoflowers In ProMix HP

Yield results of Lamb's Breath, topped vs. untopped
Topped plant: 40.2
Untopped plant: 31.2

Big surprise for me. The untopped plant had fatter and denser buds but topping increased the yield by 30%. So, there you have it. Only a sample of one but it does seem consistent with some of the results here on 420Mag. I'd like to try Carcass's method of not topping but bending the main stalk over combined with LST.

I'd like to try Carcass's method of not topping but bending the main stalk over combined with LST.
Good deal,Hutch,I hope it works as well for you as it did for me...I'm planning on autos for my next grow,and I'm going to do it again the same way...I'll have to,since they probably won't want to stay as small as the lowryder...

Hi Hutch, read your journal of LBA, doing the same for the first time. Seeds also from CKS. My last grow was WWA, with seeds also from CKS. I was too aggressive with the WWA and it did stunt them well. The good news is WWA cures everything except staying awake.
So you don't need much, so what I didn't get in bulk, she packs a punch. :lot-o-toke:
Congratulations on your LBA, it's beautiful and thanks for the tips on the LBA for me.
Be well.

Wick :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom