Hydro - 1000W Double Ended Bulbs - First Time Using

So Happy

Love the halfway point!!

IMG_20160426_091757341.jpg

also ,

Your Plants are looking like they will give a nice yield , good Job servinbeats !

whats your estimate of the harvest weight ?

THANKS!!!

as far as estimates...I try not to get too into predicting/jinxing anything. Mostly because on my very first grow, someone had told me I had like a LB per plant coming and therefore my hopes were UP only to be a bit disappointed. I can say that I am super excited. And if they finish out ok they will be the highest yielding plants I have ever grown.

I agree with ya , I put big estimates down of 1lb for one plant and 12oz for other , but who needs the pressure !

I put it on myself , next time my goal will be a reasonable 1/2 lb per plant no more shooting my mouth off ! hah

THANKS!!!

as far as estimates...I try not to get too into predicting/jinxing anything. Mostly because on my very first grow, someone had told me I had like a LB per plant coming and therefore my hopes were UP only to be a bit disappointed. I can say that I am super excited. And if they finish out ok they will be the highest yielding plants I have ever grown.

I agree with ya , I put big estimates down of 1lb for one plant and 12oz for other , but who needs the pressure !

I put it on myself , next time my goal will be a reasonable 1/2 lb per plant no more shooting my mouth off ! hah

But I'd be lying if I didn't say that 1LB per is a good starting point. Would probably be let down with anything less

Servinbeats notice any improvements using the DE bulbs so far ?

Thats a good question..
I would like to say YES but think that I will hold off another week or so. I'm thinkin the MOBB is maybe looking a bit better under the lights. But as far as the SourSage goes, I have never grown her before so really have no comparison. Just starting wk6 so we will soon see. My favorite weeks...6,7,8 :hug::hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom