Hydro Grow: California Orange Bud

^ True! I hear ya there. Maybe someone here on 420 would be interested in trying it. If ya have a plethora of females I don't see the harm in letting one go longer than usual.

That's a fine looking young fella!!

I'm probably gonna get a couple those in my next grow and I plan on taking some pollen. I've gotten a hold of some special bag seeds which were found in more exotic indoor strains and I want to keep any genetics I might stumble on with those.

You plants look very healthy and happy. You're growin' hydro like an pro!!

:peace:

Harry

Thanks Harry Red! :)

I just got hooked up with CO2 today. I gave the tank I had to FloridaBud. The B52 is doing outstanding with bud growth. The COB is still not quite up to par, but she's workin on it. I will be getting some seeds from her, so I can try again. The clones aren't doin well, and I probably did something wrong. Which I don't know why, because I helped FloridaBud clone his, and they turned out perfect.

Day 34

B52
Day_34_COB_B52.jpg

Day_34_B52_DL.jpg

Day_34_B52.jpg

COB
Day_34_COB_TP.jpg

Hmm.. i wonder whats up with the COB, but the B52 looks beautiful coming along nicely. Great job as always fox!

They look great!Maybe the COB is just a late bloomer?
:peace:

Thanks Dr. 215, Minus, and notreallyhere!

Ok, so I was out looking at my male COB, and his bananas are starting to open up. I read one way to collect the pollen, but I was wondering if anyone has had any more successful ways. The way I read was to gently tap the the stem to encourage the pollen to fall into a bag. Could I bag him up outside and collect it that way?

^ LOL, well, I took 3 clones from the COB, and so far one is starting to thrive. I have my fingers crossed for the other two. I think they'll be ok. I went ahead and put them into veg, and they seemed to perk up a bit more. I'll post photo's later. ;-)

nice fox lets see some pics!

Thanks jlaudiofan!

wow what a difference. why do you think that is?

Are you talking about the plants or the clones. LOL! The COB that's flowering in funny because I topped it and put it back into veg for about a week. So, she's a bit behind. I'm ok with that. ;-) The clones... I don't know. Maybe the two were just too small.

Back
Top Bottom