Hydro Grow: ICE & B52

Oh Thank you, for the great Hydro Grow lessons. I am not a hydro grower and I appreciate your time and efforts to share this with all of us. Job Well Done. enjoy the fruits of your labors. I want to nkow though what percentage your 30 feminised seeds come out as. Keep us posted on that please.

hi, i plan on getting the producer as a blank box,
no timer, no hydro, no ballests or lights, just the medal.

I was wondering if you could take the top off your unit and take some pictures of the lights,

also what type of material is it when the doors close against it to keep the light from getting out.

Some type of rubber ?

Close up pics of how the lights hang would be nice also.

Are the reflectors mounted on brackets ?

Much appreciated if you got the time.

Can you get two pics of the back of the unit aswell

Is it true there is a switch for the airpump on the back of the unit.

Cheers,
Cy

~It is definitely to loud if it's anything like BCNorthernlights Bloombox unit, I tried with that and couldn't sleep, the BC Northernlights reps will tell you that it is as loud as a computer which is a lie..~

Thanks Guys! Mcbuds, I don't know yet what I should get any suggestions?
Jordo/ Profit, We had it in our bedroom for few months, You can get used to it as it is kindof like White noise while you sleep, But however, It made it hard for me to hear outside of my room if I needed to hear anything while I was sleeping, So I finally moved it.

the fans are that loud ? whoa!

I was thinking of buying real quiet fans when i build my box and also adding 2 inch pvc elbow glued to the back of the unit with a 2 foot pipe connected to the elbow.

Or mounting flanges on the back of the unit where the fans are.

Simular to how supercloset.com had theres done on there old units.

Appears now, they just have fans like bcnl does, which blow in & out right out the back of the unit, with no air direction scheme.

Is all the fans loud or just the output fans ?

P.S. FlordiaBud, couldn't answer your pm's untill i post 25 times.

~In my Bloombox it's not really the fans that are loud it wasn't loud until I turned on the air pumps when I put my girls into the hydro table.. until then I agree it is white noise but after that it was to loud for me.. I guess it is personal preference, But I do advise getting the bloombox or the producer, BCNorthernlights does produce high quality and when I can I hope to get 2 producers and a mothership!~

i'm sure you could find some type of rubber or vibration mat that you could lay under the air pumps, or some type of quietier air pump.

I was planning on the same thing 2 producers, & a mothership.

However, i don't get how you can have a mother in the mothership & make clones aswell under the 400 hps light in there ?

I was planning on making my own mothership with 3 levels in a medal cabinet.

1 for clones, 1 for mother, 1 for vegging the clones.

using iether floro tubes or those 150 watt floro screw in bulbs.

That way your veg clones are ready to flip asoon as you have cropped out.

Plus you could have it timed in conjunction with your other producer so every 30 - 35 days you get 12 - 16 ounces.

Cheers,
Cy

Even with the rubber under the air pump, the BCNL Producer is still a pretty loud unit. I think it's a wicked nice unit, but I definitely wouldn't want them in my room. Hell, I can hear them running in the basement.

Great thread Florida and Fox... It makes me think that apparently I've been way under-documenting my grows. Lol.

Cy --> Good comment on staggering the Producers. With an 8 week strain and two staggered boxes it keeps things moving along nicely.

I am thinking about Diesel, I will be waiting to buy my house so I can have a secret hidden room built. I will keep ya posted. Thanks for all your help!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start a journal here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom