Hydrosoil: Bluedream & Super Skunk Auto Grow Journal 2019

So proud right now! They’re literally changing over night!

I keep going back and forth on whether I want to try this on my very first grow. I can assemble the soaker hose air distribution DIY or buy it but I am scared to death about the watering schedule. I must have Autopots if I do this and thats another $200? Ugh!
Instead of doing the entire grow just do one. It’s more of a learning curve even if you have the proper equipment and time. The trick is letting your root system establish however that’s supposed to be one of the positive of growing this way is that the plant doesn’t have create a root ball. If your roots aren’t established somewhat your plants will stall and start to sink into the saturated medium.

I keep going back and forth on whether I want to try this on my very first grow. I can assemble the soaker hose air distribution DIY or buy it but I am scared to death about the watering schedule. I must have Autopots if I do this and thats another $200? Ugh!
I repeat do not make the same mistake I did I should have mix that fox farm soil with plan soil it’s way to hot!

So I’ve learned blue dream doesn’t produce large dense colas. Although The density of these colas are are not the heaviest the quality is by far the best. I quickly learned this is more of a connoisseur strain. Not to take away from it’s medical properties but the buds just didn’t get heavy enough for me. I still have a week before I start my true flush and the temps have been getting pretty low. So the buds should hardened up a little still.

Back
Top Bottom