I am new at this!

I started growing this summer outdoors and that was awesome
I'd have started growing outdoors too if I hadn't been assured that seeds stand about 1% chance of arriving in my third world mail box.
But anyway, Ellen can you spare a few moments and say which and how you started your outdoor seeds......pretty please?

And a Welcome-Welcome into the forum of the green Dudes.

We CAN be wrong as long as we apologize profusely for it :laughtwo: But seriously, not every province can grow at home yet right? So I wouldn't call it total legalization.

Welcome to the forum Ellen. You will learn lots about balls and many other things:thumb:
I do apologize. Apparently Manitoba and Quebec banned growing at home. I would say federal laws trump provincial and ignore it. That said My post did not say it was legal to grow only legalized it across the country. The loophole is legal to buy it. lol

It's hard for me to tell from the photos at this stage of growth but what you're looking for is two white hairs shooting from where the branch connects to the main stock I guess one would call it. Pic #1 is hard to tell really but pic. #2 looks like a possible female to me.
Maybe one of my fellow growers here with a sharper eye might be able help out possibly since that's my reason for consuming medical cannabis to begin with which is having a glaucoma problem at my age that somewhat makes my vision a bit blurry. I'm sure someone will chime in shortly to lend you a helping hand!
I wanted to share with you what has occurred since the last time we spoke. Things are going really well. I managed to keep 2 females and I’m weeks away from completion.

Back
Top Bottom