I search for the meaning in a life Confusing me for somebody else It must not like

Re: I search for the meaning in a life Confusing me for somebody else It must not lik

an organically home grown bud that is consumed in vapour form, is probably the most guilt free pleasure one can have on this planet.

Amen to that!!!!!!! :yummy::tokin:

Re: I search for the meaning in a life Confusing me for somebody else It must not lik

I will look for his journal and check it out. But how much does these vapes run for? This Queen is on a serious budget as you know...lol

I will look for his journal and check it out. But how much does these vapes run for? This Queen is on a serious budget as you know...lol

There is a little battery-operated electric vaporizer for $85. I am considering it because smoking makes me cough.

"Da Kube Portable Vaporizer" - you can google it. I'm not sure about the policy about linking to it.

Head Med- The Tao reads that the Sage does not attempt to do things, therefore everything he does is successful...

I couldn't find what I was looking for and I thought we could do a quid pro quo? I'll even leave 1 more beauty prior to my question... "All Indians walk single file at least the only one I knew did."

There is my share... Here is my question. When the plant has risen above the rockwell and the plant only exhibits "water leaves" and I also have the 'water leafs' and the five-finger leaf... Do you recommend trimming these or What??????? Danke
namaste

just for sport i suggest looking into making your self a crop vacuum set up with a good filter its common in row crops mounted on tractors i made one out of an old kirby i have hydro system i also use azamax or a pond rated misquito treatment only thing that works is persistence and stick to it dirt is much more prone to bugs as well as outside source of even a quick stop at the grow store. getting to all the search and try new things stuff keep in mind we are creatures of habbit. change one thing at a time and try as many as you can. we all know what we dont like better than what we like best in a world of our own interpretation.

Back
Top Bottom