I Thought Slurricane Season Was Over

Thanks brother Jimbo.
O.k. gang got a few pics. I have a couple plants growing, but not a whole lot. Been putting off the news. My lack of activities here is due to a new little kiefers on the way. Time is slim and mrs k is getting big shes still a hard working mama. Our youngest is 12 so we been out of the kiddo having loop for a good decade. Enough about me heres is what we are gonna enjoy today.

And some of the newer beans we have been playing with. This is the cherry bomb x silver pit.

Congratulations on the big news DK!! Life is a blessing and so is the purple dry sift! Have u grown out the Silver pie x Cherry Pit?
thank you. We are stoked. We have teenagers so free babysitter lol. Hey brother here is a nug of the silver pie cherry pit
Congratulations on the new DK little one. Your garden creations looking great. :Namaste:
thankyou BrightLight
Were have fun making all kinds of new stuff.

Brother you have something special in that Duke Silver! Two phenos I got both amazingly frosty and terpy! Can't wait to see how they cure.
:bravo:
thank you kindly. The duke is some good stuff. Only had a couple run so far all girls too. Kinda smell like old time perfume and dryed pee. Some how its amazing. Lol
:hookah: looking right at rain. Bro hugs man, hope all is great with you and fam!
hugs back man. Been thinking of you. (Not in a weird way lol) Hope you and yours are well. Us country bumkins are hanging in there. Very low #s here but ewe. Wash dem hands. Funny how that has to be said.
Good to hear from you man.

Good to see you back.

Slurricane season still going strong up here in NY. lol

Slurricane - back left behind the white clip fan:

20201121_122703-jpg.2260431

Back
Top Bottom