I Thought Slurricane Season Was Over

Super frost on those two buds! Got some gorgeous coloring there on that F1 cross D.K! Definitely looking forward to seeing how it finishes up!!
thanks bud. The star pupil has no doubt passed on some color. I hit the kush cake with her brother. That augt b purdy.
Kush cake looks FIRE bud, nice.
How did the BlackBerry turn out?
thank you kindly. The blackblackberry is good day time smoke. Not overwhelming at all witch is kinda nice get to smoke a bunch if I want. I find myself not finishing everything I grind up of the kush cake. Feel asleep watching John wick. Thats strong.
First Kush Cake bud pic = BOM award! Good job.
my dude it is off the hook. I got some x's coming.
Every single plant pic on this thread is Straight FIRE!!! Dammmmm. Excellent work.
thank you kindly. Praise the Lord with him all things are possible.

The Star Pupil x Huckleberry Soda looking sweet to these old eyes Dusty...

Lol I have no doubts, Annunaki has some solid genetics.

Ya got me looking through my collection. I have 2 reg beans of Sunlounger F2s.

Huckleberry Soda is deep within the Sunlounger lineage but even if I get males....I'd have a big time throwing pollen around. Pakistan Valley girl has been looking for a mate for a couple years now.

Yep...that's it. It time to drop some seeds.

I have Huckleberry Soda, killer chemovar
Well....now you're talking. Speaking of killer:

Jellium and Black Cherry Punch just got my attention as outstanding herb and I didn't grow them well. Yep. I'd put them in killer category if that includes sativa-like euphoria and other uplifting characteristics.

All these elite breeders have upped their games and I've been stuck years behind. Well yeah, but we had some excellent weed back in the late 60s and early 70s. I love all the preservation efforts for the landrace strains.

Chem 91 still sits atop my list but these newer ones (maybe just for me) are serious high. No doubt lots of blending and mixing of cannabinoids and terpenes.

I guess even though I'm pretty much nose blind from years of cigarette smoking all those compounds that the elite breeders have put together is truly working in my book. Yep...high af right now. :bongrip:

Man oh man busy busy. I have so much work to do and I think im getting older. Lol my free time is becoming sparse. Not complaining just aint got no time to hang out here.
Heres one that has my nose intrigued. Sun Grown Genetics Mach 10. Very much like licorice and milk on the smells.

Back
Top Bottom