Icemann420 Grows LSD 25 From Fast Buds In DWC

There’s hydro guard in there came with the kit. The roots are soft and don’t smell at all and the bucket is super clean after researching kln products pictures I’ve seen a lot of root with that look. It’s kinds like a sea sponge look thick soft bulky fingers. Not long flowing hairs. Kinda like it’s magnified. Idk

All my roots I have ever grown look like the second pic also And I’ve seen some rot. This one is just really different. There’s a old page on 420 with a dwc setup using kln in a and there’s looked exactly like mine I’m looks big for it again. To re read some info.

I wouldn’t specify how to win lol. Just put up best pice just like how I got the light
Ahhh ok then will get a ripe pair of DoubleD's to wedge a bud between. Hahahahahaha will send my address now!!. Lol

@Bowl Nugz n' harmony I know you hade root rot with your tangerine. What do you think about these roots. There is no smell no slime. No loose roots floating in the bucket. They just look crazy
6B505F57-E3A6-427D-A5EF-75765B92C307.jpeg
147B28B3-30B2-4404-98FC-915E4785601C.jpeg
I’m hoping they are just crazy roots from this kln and they are stained.

Idk man we will hope for the best. Rez temps are low 60 I clean and replace the bucket every week and the plant looks good to me. And the ph is always on point.

After research and pondering I decided to touch the roots. Boy they are thick and crazy I’m over looking this It’s the kln kicking ass no worries. :D
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Alllllllrighty then. Sorry for the absence my friend. That does indeed look the rot or even brown algae. But there's neither the smell not slime? I ended up getting Z7 and haven't had a problem since. Before I got that, I used t-shirts to wrap my buckets to use as a type of insulation and prevent any light shinning through.

Here's a pic of my current AK47 Auto. You can see the shirt. I have it tucked up under the lid.

Attachments

• 20181002_200526.jpg
    20181002_200526.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 41
  • 20181002_200303.jpg
    20181002_200303.jpg
    607.5 KB · Views: 25
So the tangerine is continued to drift down daily and her water intake has bin a gallon ever 2 days. So basically she’s out of food by day 5-6 she’s has started flower. The critical purple has also started flower and the ph is holding pretty steady. And the lsd isn’t growing roots but she’s getting bigger. Idk what’s going on anymore. Idk if this dynagrow is the sweet ticket. It seams to grow great with soil but I have yet seen anything to impress me. Actually I believe the nutrients caused the plants to prematurely go into flower due to the complete nutrients in dynagrow. There could be a relationship between force flower and dynagrow with a hydroponic bucket. I’m going to switch it back to general hydroponic with my bucket changes this weekend. And I’ll see how the ph reacts and holds. But I don’t think dynagrow is for me. To many issues going on. With general hydroponic I can go days without adjusting ph and I’d say my crops are bigger with general also.

So the tangerine is continued to drift down daily and her water intake has bin a gallon ever 2 days. So basically she’s out of food by day 5-6 she’s has started flower. The critical purple has also started flower and the ph is holding pretty steady. And the lsd isn’t growing roots but she’s getting bigger. Idk what’s going on anymore. Idk if this dynagrow is the sweet ticket. It seams to grow great with soil but I have yet seen anything to impress me. Actually I believe the nutrients caused the plants to prematurely go into flower due to the complete nutrients in dynagrow. There could be a relationship between force flower and dynagrow with a hydroponic bucket. I’m going to switch it back to general hydroponic with my bucket changes this weekend. And I’ll see how the ph reacts and holds. But I don’t think dynagrow is for me. To many issues going on. With general hydroponic I can go days without adjusting ph and I’d say my crops are bigger with general also.
Scary changing what you know. I am still pondering if using the golden tree and and superthrive while waiting to use nutes is why they are so droopy.
Seems you jave a very knowlegable angle on your ladies iceman.

I’d like to hope so I’ve ran 100 pots in Pastn 5 years. With general hydroponic. With minimal to no issues after adding the quantum board and the new nutrients. It’s all bin down hill truth be told I may scrap the qb also. I dislike changing in the middle of a grow. But I have to do what best for my meds. And that’s allow them to grow and thrive and at this moment all they are doing is growing That’s my luck for going for a Multiple plant harvest. I was hoping to not grow all summer next year. But by the way things look I’ll be growing year round. Hopefully my photo cell plants won’t give me issues. They are going to be my next grow. With the led from max bloom. I’ve bin pondering an Aerated coco pot but that’s something new to f up also. Feeling stressed :eek:

I’d like to hope so I’ve ran 100 pots in Pastn 5 years. With general hydroponic. With minimal to no issues after adding the quantum board and the new nutrients. It’s all bin down hill truth be told I may scrap the qb also. I dislike changing in the middle of a grow. But I have to do what best for my meds. And that’s allow them to grow and thrive and at this moment all they are doing is growing That’s my luck for going for a Multiple plant harvest. I was hoping to not grow all summer next year. But by the way things look I’ll be growing year round. Hopefully my photo cell plants won’t give me issues. They are going to be my next grow. With the led from max bloom. I’ve bin pondering an Aerated coco pot but that’s something new to f up also. Feeling stressed :eek:
Sounds like you have it all on mate. The multi strain is a nightmare and i keep vowing to stick with one but havent managed too yet.lol
pain in the butt but so worth it come harvest and smoke.
I loved the fabric and coco grows i did and was shocked at how quick the roots hit tje bottom and sides.( 37ltr and hit sides within a week) That was a nasic gabric one soni think you could nail it once you destress from this one. The stress growing is never seen by average smokers only amd the logic of " it grows free so should be cheap" never ceases to amaze me. Best of luck mate. Interested to see how the new ligjts affect things too.
Keep on smiling , you could have been a normal runner in the rat race and i know where i prefer to be.

Back
Top Bottom