Icemud's Advanced LED XTE Grow - Harlequin - Ogiesel - Black Cherry Cola - Big Pots!

Re: Icemud's Advanced LED XTE Grow - Harlequin - Ogiesel - Black Cherry Cola - Big Po

:thumb:

Phew....read it all! Just in time for the finale!!

:high-five:

Re: Icemud's Advanced LED XTE Grow - Harlequin - Ogiesel - Black Cherry Cola - Big Po

Update time...

Well today makes day 42 of flowering (from the flip) and things continue to fatten up, get smellier, and gain more trichomes.

IMG_20150730_215751.jpg

The harlequin I have decided that I will let her flower out, even though everytime I look at this plant I get mad, because I haven't been able to fix her ailments. The buds are forming, very small, very slow, but do have quite a bit of frostieness to them, so even if im left with a oz of popcorn buds in the end, at least I will have some nice CBD edible making materials [:)]
IMG_20150730_215950.jpg
IMG_20150730_215954.jpg
IMG_20150730_215958.jpg
IMG_20150730_220002.jpg

The Black Cherry Cola has really started to pack on the girth, and also the fragarance of cherry/berries is getting extremely strong. One of my most fragarant strains I have grown thus far, very similar pungency to blue dream but more of a grape/berry smell than a citrus berry. The leaves and overall plant health also can have been better, but I definitely know this one will produce a lot of nice meds [:)]
IMG_20150730_215851.jpg
IMG_20150730_215912.jpg
IMG_20150730_215929.jpg

IMG_20150730_220020.jpg

The Ogiesel, what can I say besides I love this strain. This thing grows solid no matter what you do and always produces resin coated skunky buds [:)] Can't wait to harvest this one [:)] love the Ogiesel [:)]
IMG_20150730_215809.jpg
IMG_20150730_215830.jpg
IMG_20150730_220010.jpg
IMG_20150730_220014.jpg

Myseedlings of Tangie/Kosher Tangie are doing well too. Its very noticable now that there are 2 distinct phenos, one that is growing like
normal, and 3 of the seedlings are growing in a very odd, twisty, 1 leaf scrunched style, very different from what I have seen before. Only time will tell what they bring. I have to say, I've always grown from clones, however, growing by seed adds an extra fun surprise to the mix

IMG_20150730_220233.jpg
IMG_20150730_220237.jpg
IMG_20150730_220243.jpg
IMG_20150730_220247.jpg
IMG_20150730_220251.jpg

How old are these gorgeous seedlings?

How old are these gorgeous seedlings?

Not sure exact date but I would estimate about 2 1/2-3 weeks from when I placed them into the soil :) I noticed a slight calcium def so I quickly gave a hint of cal/mag to them :) I'm super excited to see how they turn out :)

They look super excited to grow for you. I predict a lovely dance ahead. :battingeyelashes:

Great Update Brotha Hope that Skimpy plant at least gives good meds :thumb:

Great Update Brotha Hope that Skimpy plant at least gives good meds :thumb:

Hahah! Thanks Cronic bro! I hope so too. I just want this grow to be over so I can run my other strains :) haha, only if I had more tents and room for them :)

They look super excited to grow for you. I predict a lovely dance ahead. :battingeyelashes:

Thanks SweetSue! I am hoping they will too :) and then I will do a dance :) haha :)

Hahah! Thanks Cronic bro! I hope so too. I just want this grow to be over so I can run my other strains :) haha, only if I had more tents and room for them :)

More tents! More room! :cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo: I have a glaze-eyed whacko in my brain that screams that at me from time to time. :straightface:

Your garden is a pleasure to watch as always, Icemud. :love::thumb:

More Light!!! :laughtwo:

So I made cannabutter about 2 weeks ago and its been way too hot during the day to use the oven, but I have been wanting to make some brownie/cookie bars since 2 weeks ago ;) so I was awake, the air temps at night were cool, so I threw on my chef hat and went to town in the kitchen....

I don't really have a hat, and far from a chef, but I can follow some damn good instructions :) hahah

So the total recipie called for 1 stick of butter, and I probably doubled that amount or at least 1 1/2 times that amount with cannabutter, and the stuff I made is so strong, just a half a spoonful could chill out a raging bull.

What am I getting myself into...

So I know that THC vapor point I believe is around 320F and the recipie called for 325F for 40 minutes, to be safe I have my oven on at 275F and will check them at 40 minutes, but probably will have to go longer.

I just want them to be very potent, so I don't get fat trying to get medicated..LOL I normally don't buy any sweets/sugary treats because well what can I say, when high they are sooo good, and I will destroy them ! haha

So we will see in about 1 hour how they turned out :) I may even have to give one a test drive to sleepydreamland! haha

I whipped up a batch of "Bedtime Brownies" for my daughter tonight. She's a real lightweight so the entire batch only has 3 grams in its entirety. It keeps her from having nightmares, and as her mother I really can't be disappointed that my baby is a lightweight with drugs and alcohol. LOL!!

Poor kid had a panic attack while buzzed (I can't believe anyone can get buzzed on such a small amount, but I've seen her). This is the second time it's happened and I may never be able to get her to try it again. So now I have this pan of mildly potent brownies I've been munching on because is 3 grams worth saving for a dose? Isn't 3 grams a dose in and of itself? Hahaha!

Enjoy your goodies. May they be as potent as you hope. I was going to bed. Think I'll join you and have another piece of brownie. :battingeyelashes:

I whipped up a batch of "Bedtime Brownies" for my daughter tonight. She's a real lightweight so the entire batch only has 3 grams in its entirety. It keeps her from having nightmares, and as her mother I really can't be disappointed that my baby is a lightweight with drugs and alcohol. LOL!!

Poor kid had a panic attack while buzzed (I can't believe anyone can get buzzed on such a small amount, but I've seen her). This is the second time it's happened and I may never be able to get her to try it again. So now I have this pan of mildly potent brownies I've been munching on because is 3 grams worth saving for a dose? Isn't 3 grams a dose in and of itself? Hahaha!

Enjoy your goodies. May they be as potent as you hope. I was going to bed. Think I'll join you and have another piece of brownie. :battingeyelashes:

Wow, 3 grams. I know I have seen many different people have many different effects from cannabis. I'm like that with pills. I have to always let the doctors know that I am extremely sensitive to pills, even a sudafed will kick my ass. When I had my appendix taken out, the anesthegiolgist almost put me into a coma because they gave me a normals persons does of whatever they give to knock you out. I was only supposed to be out for a couple hours which turned out to be almost 16 hours.

Well its good to have limits like that :) cheaper in the long run :)

I put about 2oz per 1lb of butter, very strong...

The brownies are done and I figured I would give them a try. I added some cherry Jam to the tops to give it a nice extra tang to it. I also added a good 1/2 cup of hemp protein powder to the brownie mix to give a little health to them, and lots of fiber :)

wow are they good! I would eat more than the 2 little squares but want to test the waters with them first before eating too much :)

Well only time will tell now how strong they are.

Here is my nightcap :)

IMG_20150802_011343.jpg

And here is my nighcap from a couple nights ago.

IMG_20150729_225037.jpg

:ganjamon: loved the picture of that fatty. So looking forward to those kind of nightcaps. :blunt:
I just got ~90% of my grow equipment yesterday. I am going to be cleaning and testing for the rest of the week while the rest of the stuff arrives. I hope to get the grow started next weekend. I really hope you will check it out. It will be my first time attempting an indoor, led, recirc DWC grow. So a big learning curve and I know it is different than from your setup I still hope you will drop by. Thanks again for all of your journals and videos, they really have been inspirational.

I never thought of the jam on top. Pop it into the microwave for a few seconds and it's warm and melty. Mmmmmm. I take it they were effective? I'm finishing up those brownies for breakfast. They're pretty Mmmmmmm too. :laughtwo:

:ganjamon: loved the picture of that fatty. So looking forward to those kind of nightcaps. :blunt:
I just got ~90% of my grow equipment yesterday. I am going to be cleaning and testing for the rest of the week while the rest of the stuff arrives. I hope to get the grow started next weekend. I really hope you will check it out. It will be my first time attempting an indoor, led, recirc DWC grow. So a big learning curve and I know it is different than from your setup I still hope you will drop by. Thanks again for all of your journals and videos, they really have been inspirational.

I'm excited for you! Its such an awesome feeling knowing you are smoking your own buds, grown fresh and clean the way you like them :)

Can't wait to see your garden in action!

I never thought of the jam on top. Pop it into the microwave for a few seconds and it's warm and melty. Mmmmmm. I take it they were effective? I'm finishing up those brownies for breakfast. They're pretty Mmmmmmm too. :laughtwo:

The Jam actually was pretty good, it slightly contrasted the sweet richness of the cookie/chocolate and gave it a moist tart flavor, really good :)

The brownies...lets just say they were very very effective. It took about 1 hour to start feeling the effects, but 10 hours later when I woke up :) still medicated :)

Thanks Icemud. I appreciate your support. I have started the journal just to help get my thoughts and priorities in order. Thanks again for your help.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom