Icemud's LED Overkill - 3x Advanced LED XTE 300s - Blue Dream - University Hills OG

Re: Icemud's LED Overkill - 3x Advanced LED XTE 300s - Blue Dream - University Hills

Looks good. Like always. I got the xml with some raspberry cough and snowwhite under it.

Re: Icemud's LED Overkill - 3x Advanced LED XTE 300s - Blue Dream - University Hills

Vegas again huh, Ice? :)
Plants look great! Have fun, but not too much. ;)

Yep, back to Vegas! definitely will have fun, within reason :) there for the $$$$ and not the party so gotta make sure to keep my priorities sober ;) lol Thanks Dr. Ziggy!

Looks good. Like always. I got the xml with some raspberry cough and snowwhite under it.

Do you have a journal here? I would love to follow along.... I have heard extremely good things about the XML's from Advanced :)

Nah not this go around first grow with it just wanted to make sure all was good and i can handle it. I plan on cloning and starting a journal. Following your grows have been very informative. Thanks. What's your recommended foliar spray?

Nah not this go around first grow with it just wanted to make sure all was good and i can handle it. I plan on cloning and starting a journal. Following your grows have been very informative. Thanks. What's your recommended foliar spray?

You definitely should consider a journal...the reason...there are thousands of people here who can help if something goes wrong, or cheer you on to the finish of a successful harvest. I started my very 1st grow here, and with the help of all the wonderful 420 members, I made my 1st grow very successful and learned a ton :)

I don't really have a "recommended" foliar spray because use many different products to make the foliar sprays I like... but here are a few things that you can use that you really can't go wrong with..

cold pressed seaweed
vitamin b
yucca extract
fish emulsion
micronutrients (sulfates)

Looking insane as always!! Remember avoid Glitter Gulch :drool: but the Horseshoe has 100x odd's on the outside :cheer:!! Those wankers in GG will pick you dry in like 5 seconds flat:jawdropper: lol.. Like pickpockets heheheheh...

:woohoo:

Thanks K0ncept! Yea were actually staying in a new hotel on the strip so probably going to see what its all about :) not much of a gambler just cause I hate stomaching a loss :) lol but maybe will have time to play a few hands of blackjack or hold em. :)

Thanks for that foliar info. I have been trying to put some together for a while now.

a few hands of bj and I mean blackjack you dirty ole dudes :rofl:
is cheap enough and you can always stop before you lose too much
Plants look Great As usual Brotha Have a Great Trip and be safe :circle-of-love:

Hey! Joined just to watch and learn. Bought my first two Advanced LED panels in the past few weeks and have lurked through your other previous journals.

I'm returning to growing indoors after almost 20 years. It's funny to see how much has changed in so many ways, but also how absolutely nothing has changed. Common sense backed up with agricultural science know how worked then and it looks like it still does.

I haven't decided on my nutrient schedule or final transplant medium, but should have that figured out shortly and well before it matters. But whatever it is, it will be simple. I'm really hoping I get a couple good phenotypes from the seeds, particularly the Alien Moonshine high CBD.

Anyway, looking forward to this. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience.

Thanks for that foliar info. I have been trying to put some together for a while now.

Anytime... there are a lot of options out there for foliar feeding but those seem to be the repeated ingredients I see quite often :)

a few hands of bj and I mean blackjack you dirty ole dudes :rofl:
is cheap enough and you can always stop before you lose too much
Plants look Great As usual Brotha Have a Great Trip and be safe :circle-of-love:

Hahaha! Yeah actually played it cool this trip... was low on money and there to make money so really just kept on the low low and nothing extravagant this time. Plenty more trips to come :)

Hey! Joined just to watch and learn. Bought my first two Advanced LED panels in the past few weeks and have lurked through your other previous journals.

I'm returning to growing indoors after almost 20 years. It's funny to see how much has changed in so many ways, but also how absolutely nothing has changed. Common sense backed up with agricultural science know how worked then and it looks like it still does.

I haven't decided on my nutrient schedule or final transplant medium, but should have that figured out shortly and well before it matters. But whatever it is, it will be simple. I'm really hoping I get a couple good phenotypes from the seeds, particularly the Alien Moonshine high CBD.

Anyway, looking forward to this. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience.

Hey Chippy Malone! Welcome!

Glad to see you are venturing into growing again :) Which Advanced LED's did you pick up?

Not a whole lot has changed in growing, and really the same things apply that always have. Even with high brix growing, most of the science is over 40+ years old, but basically just came back into the light when Docbud brought it to us here at 420 magazine :) basic things like good lighting and healthy soil really are the key factors :)

Are you going to do a journal here? its a lot of fun to share your grow and have people cheer you on :) lemme know if you do and I will definitely check it out :)

Lots of choices of nutrients, really depends on your overall goal... If your looking for large yields, then synthetics are probably the best option, if your lookign for good yeilds and good flavor, then organics are probably the best route, and if your looking for ultimate quality but slightly lower yeilds then high brix growing is where its at :)

Glad to have ya here :)

Hey everyone!!!

I'm back, from Vegas... Long week but again did very well in sales and making contacts so very happy it was a successful week. No exciting "vegas" type stories this time....

Well I got home and my ladies looked amazing! they have grown a ton in the last week and are ready for flowering, so I took some photos before giving them a drink of some earthjuice bloom based nutrients and hitting them with a reproductive based foliar spray.

So today makes the last day of veg..... I set my timers to 12.25/11.75 flowering schedule and tomorrow will be their first day of flowering :) excited!

IMG_20150206_205518.jpg
IMG_20150206_205532.jpg
IMG_20150206_205551.jpg
IMG_20150206_205558.jpg
IMG_20150206_205603.jpg
IMG_20150206_205610.jpg
IMG_20150206_205616.jpg
IMG_20150206_205622.jpg
IMG_20150206_205629.jpg
IMG_20150206_205635.jpg
IMG_20150206_205640.jpg

Here is the update for my mothers/veg tent featuring the all blue EX-VEG lights.

I am very impressed so far with these all blue LED's.... I have literally had to cut my plants down 4x now and they keep growing like weeds man! haha I still am only using each panel at 1/2 power for a total draw of 200w and I have to say these lights are vegging faster than any other light I have used. Definitely an amazing veg light...

IMG_20150207_223917.jpg
IMG_20150207_223925.jpg
IMG_20150207_223937.jpg
IMG_20150207_223942.jpg
IMG_20150207_223952.jpg
IMG_20150207_224008.jpg
IMG_20150207_224015.jpg
IMG_20150207_224028.jpg
IMG_20150207_224036.jpg

Yeah these XTE's really put out some intense light. Mine were bleaching at around 12" or so, with full power on. I probably will have to dial them down on this grow too, but I will start flowering with full and see how they adjust. I definitely am really happy to have these XTE's though... really nice LED's!

I harvested my Critical Jack Herrer yesterday......she spent a week under a mars ll 700 and then 9 weeks under the XTE 300......my best wet weight for one plant was 679grams which gave me right at 5 oz......this one came in at 1023 grams wet so should end up in the neighborhood of 7 plus oz......off a light that only pulls 235 watts from the wall.....and frostier than i have ever had too....i love the XTE and will definately be buying another to finish the flower room off.....
021393.JPG
021395.JPG
017543.JPG
027264.JPG
028264.JPG

look like your gonna have your Hands full soon Brotha
Glad you had a enjoyable trip :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom