I'm Back! Thanks For All Your Help Before!

I have to say when I took her out of the tent to take the photo I gave her a sniff. I couldn't smell anything really. I had to rub my hands on her to make sure there was something there. I'm going to repeat this a few times.
Also the yellow on the bottom fan is pretty much how the whole plant was after potting!
Wow you got them back from the yellow quite well then..

Smell wise some don't kick out the smell until last thew weeks of flowing. I've had some that don't smell at all really until it was chopped and dried and had an awesome smell. Only time will tell. Looks good though!

We're long overdue an update. Sorry time in there is tight and I'm constantly leaving my phone downstairs. Stoners eh? ;)

So we've just entered week 4 of 12/12 (I think) ;)

All's looking well on the batpoo diet i think. As always I value your input and advice though.

I've labelled the Green Ninja photo's.

The rest are a random selection from today. I'm down to 6 plants since Saturday as the 2 x Kerula X Skunk both showed the crab claws but know hairs so I got rid. I'm now doing some stretching or training as I have some space before then the tent was full. I hope it's not to late.

I have to amend my initial comment on what plants I have:
4x HEAVYWEIGHT DREAM MACHINE FEMINISED,
1 X HEAVYWEIGHT GREEN NINJA FEMINISED,
1 X HEAVYWEIGHT MONSTER PROFIT Feminised, (I'd stated 2)
2 x Kerula X Skunk normal seeds were male so have left the buiulding.
I've thrown the LED back in this week too

Here's the pics.
Happy growing!
Peace!

Back
Top Bottom