I'm new here and wanted to say hello

Jim 2112

I just wanted to introduce myself.My name is Jim.My wife Regina and myself are from NJ and are new to 420 . I just seem to love it here allready by what I 've read so far.Both my wife and I have disabilities that suggest that the use of Medical Marijuana will be helpful for many of Our symptoms.We both know how marijuana helps us in so many ways and now are going thru the process of seeing a MMP very soon and to get our medical card hopefully soon after we see the MMP.I'm not sure what to ask anyone specifically right now just wanted to let people know who we are and just can't wait to See what how the community can help us and vice versa with questions we may be able to answer for someone.Have a Great day.

I just wanted to introduce myself.My name is Jim.My wife Regina and myself are from NJ and are new to 420 . I just seem to love it here allready by what I 've read so far.Both my wife and I have disabilities that suggest that the use of Medical Marijuana will be helpful for many of Our symptoms.We both know how marijuana helps us in so many ways and now are going thru the process of seeing a MMP very soon and to get our medical card hopefully soon after we see the MMP.I'm not sure what to ask anyone specifically right now just wanted to let people know who we are and just can't wait to See what how the community can help us and vice versa with questions we may be able to answer for someone.Have a Great day.
Welcome, Jim!!! :welcome:

There are a lot of helpful and great people in this group.

Glad you are here.

Oh...sorry forgot to include Regina..... I beg for forgiveness.... :adore:

Welcome to Regina as well. :welcome:

Hi Jim and Regina! Welcome to you both! I was new here just over a year ago. The folks here are really great! You picked a great place for exploring how medical marijuana can benefit you! It's so great that you are doing this as a couple! :welcome:

I'm wondering how the process has gone for you and Regina Jim. Are you finding relief with your cannabis purchases, and is there anything we can help you with?

Hi SweetSue. Thank You so much for asking about Us. The process went fine for getting the Medical marijuana card. The marijuana helps Us tremendously but the cost In NJ is expensive. We can only get about half a prescription per month because of the cost. Hopefully one day the prices will come down. Ty again for asking Sue. How are U?

Hi Jim and Regina! I am glad that SweetSue bumped this thread so I could meet you both. I have been absent for a while and didn't have a chance to see your original message, but I will take this opportunity to say hi!
Have you considered growing your own? Many people find they can grow quite a bit more product than they could afford to purchase, for about half the cost of their normal purchases. With good long term planning it is possible to get those costs way down over time and these days I barely notice the few purchase I have to make to maintain a grow, and after moving to LED, I don't even stress over the electricity costs. I am not sure if being a patient in NJ allows you to do this, but that is how they are doing it here in MO... if you qualify to be able to buy it, you are also able to legally grow 6 plants.

Welcome!
:welcome:
You're definitely in the right place. Tons of great growers here, who will gladly share all of their knowledge.
I'm a med user as well, treating chronic back pain, anxiety, depression, and insomnia. My wife medicates with our homemade gummies for sleep.

There is a little niche here for everything from @SweetSue threads about everything medical, there are tons of journals for growing, cooking, and just hanging out to share good music. Even some contests for beautiful plants, nugs, and pictures.
:thumb:
I'm sure you'll find your way around real quick. Feel free to drop questions in any of my journals. There is a good group who congregate there, someone will generally answer back asap.

Again, good to meet ya!
:passitleft:

Hi Jim and Regina! I am glad that SweetSue bumped this thread so I could meet you both. I have been absent for a while and didn't have a chance to see your original message, but I will take this opportunity to say hi!
Have you considered growing your own? Many people find they can grow quite a bit more product than they could afford to purchase, for about half the cost of their normal purchases. With good long term planning it is possible to get those costs way down over time and these days I barely notice the few purchase I have to make to maintain a grow, and after moving to LED, I don't even stress over the electricity costs. I am not sure if being a patient in NJ allows you to do this, but that is how they are doing it here in MO... if you qualify to be able to buy it, you are also able to legally grow 6 plants.
Hi Emilia. Ty for the information U have given Me but its unfortunate that growing Ur own marijuana in NJ is not legal yet but NJ is hoping to legalize soon. And I'm not even sure what's going to happen with prices in if they legalize
The best thing for Us is to hope some day soon we will be able to grow ourselves. Ty Again Emily, it was Great meeting U!

Welcome!
:welcome:
You're definitely in the right place. Tons of great growers here, who will gladly share all of their knowledge.
I'm a med user as well, treating chronic back pain, anxiety, depression, and insomnia. My wife medicates with our homemade gummies for sleep.

There is a little niche here for everything from @SweetSue threads about everything medical, there are tons of journals for growing, cooking, and just hanging out to share good music. Even some contests for beautiful plants, nugs, and pictures.
:thumb:
I'm sure you'll find your way around real quick. Feel free to drop questions in any of my journals. There is a good group who congregate there, someone will generally answer back asap.

Again, good to meet ya!
:passitleft:
Ty Preston for reaching out to me. I'm in NJ and we are not allowed to legally grow medical marijuana in NJ. But let me tell U Preston I'll certainly look U up when I can grow in NJ that's for sure. I know how to smoke it just don't know the growing process of it, but I'll learn and educate myself and with help from all my friends on 420.Nice to meet U Preston. Take care and Ty.

Hi Emilia. Ty for the information U have given Me but its unfortunate that growing Ur own marijuana in NJ is not legal yet but NJ is hoping to legalize soon. And I'm not even sure what's going to happen with prices in if they legalize
The best thing for Us is to hope some day soon we will be able to grow ourselves. Ty Again Emily, it was Great meeting U!
Emilya, I'm very sorry for messing Ur name up there, sorry, have a great nite

Back
Top Bottom