Hiya @Thomas M ! Welcome aboard the 420 Train. Have you ever tried a SIP Grow ? We got a SIP Club going on here you might want to check out. Big Yields with very little effort. I need to put that link in my sig.... lol. @Azimuth , please post the link. He started the thread for us. Pretty knowledgeable guy.
It  is in mine. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And generally happy, healthy and  bigger plants with less effort. Come check us out. We talk everything SIP from theory, to how to grow with them and even how to build them if you'd rather DIY than buy a commercial unit.

It  is in mine. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And generally happy, healthy and  bigger plants with less effort. Come check us out. We talk everything SIP from theory, to how to grow with them and even how to build them if you'd rather DIY than buy a commercial unit.
I will check it out. Might be just what I need currently. If it can make my day and life easier. It’s totally worth a look.

Actually new to grow forums.
Since I just started a new grow. Figured it was a good time to join up, see what you guys think.
I have been growing 24-7/365 for the last seven years. Aswell as sporadically through my 20s ( Not like I am now (more like if it does it dies lol) where I have some knowledge and the right tools to grow decent stuff at an affordable price).
Occasionally will post some pics of past flowers I have grown.
We all could use some advice, opinions, or even props.
You decide.
So when I figure where to post my pics and updates. Feel free to say High or whatever.

And yeah, it’s nice to be here.
Hope you all enjoy my stuff.

F75E7AC8-837E-416F-83D9-259F1EF7259D.jpeg
Welcome to the @420 Magazine growing/grower’s family @Thomas M. CL🍀

It Rocks ! I went from doing 4 plants in Fabric Pots to 1 SIP. I was averaging about 5.5 oz with a 5 week veg in Fabric.
In a SIP I pull a pound per plant with a 5 week veg. 1 plant fills a 4x4 tent pretty good with a 5 week veg.
This plant was over 1.25 lbs.
Gotta try this.

Welcome to the 420 pool/train @Thomas M, and Happy Growing! :Rasta:

Good morning Krissi. Yeah that’s kinda my thing. People like me everywhere I go. Sometimes I have to stay inside, for fear of making to many friends that day.

But yeah. Everyone has been welcoming. That’s nice.
A male version of me. I dig it. Happy to have you doing your thing-you will find many like you here! Happy growing day!

Back
Top Bottom