Impatient PC Pineapple

I'm glad you solved the problem. I know that everyone is saying don't overwater...but when they get bigger, they drink a lot. You just have to find a happy medium.

definitely didnt think they would need that much more water then they did before. seems like the flowering is making them thirstier lol. thanks for the help hemprocket!

Just showing some pics!
IMG_10088.jpg

IMG_10099.jpg

main stem on the pineapple with some burnt tips
IMG_101210.jpg

GDP
IMG_101310.jpg

IMG_10159.jpg

miracle gro with nutes in the soil. i know its not the best soil but it is affordable. I thought i was going to have a hard time because people told me its horrible, but its not that bad.

It's whatever works for you man! It's all about the ends here, not the means. I have seen many a successful grow in the MG. Keep up the good work!

:peace: :bong:

Personally I like MG. I think it is a bit hot for the sensitive plants but it works for most.

I like mixing Ocean Forest with MG Planters and perlite. Then I don't use any nutes until the plants look like they have used everything usually like 3-4 weeks of no nutes into 12/12 before I will even attempt a dosing.

I had this one plant (old mother) that was not sensitive at all, I put her in straight 10 gal of "MG planters" after she had root bound a 5 gal bucket, The thing exploded... I didn't add any nutes the whole 12/12 cycle and she did eat all the nitrogen up and started yellowing on week 7 of 8 but I just continued to let her go and at the end week, upon the flush, I was in perfect shape.

My journal has been pretty dead so updates have crawled to a minimum. My girls are doing amazing, I have a few burnt fan leaves due to some lazy LSTing but they are tied down nice and firm now so everything should be going smoothly until harvest (which should be soonish) I do need some help with estimates on how long i should keep them going for but i know I have a long way to go. Pics soon!

Two week-old photos above look typical PE @ 3 weeks. I should have read back to see a switch date before speaking, but I've run a few batches of this strain. 7 weeks of 12s, then I chop. Some growers might run longer, say a week? I tried that for no noticable improvement.
I want to see your buds now, or at least before the chop. :popcorn:

Thanks HempRocket will do. Propa Gator, I will put pics up tonight and every time I see this pic I think of you. Thanks for stopping by my grow!!!

Lights ON
IMG_11257.jpg

PE Burnt tips
IMG_11279.jpg

GDP Main Cola Lights On
IMG_11287.jpg

GDP's heads
IMG_11298.jpg

Bagseed stretching for light
IMG_11315.jpg

Lights OFF
IMG_11323.jpg

Next 3 are GDP's Main Cola with lights off
IMG_11384.jpg

IMG_11394.jpg

IMG_11405.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Unfortunately i have no pics of the dried harvest but the dried weight was 24grams. very small but it was my first grow and now im ready to take on another. Ill kepp you posted 420mag!

Back
Top Bottom