Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Yea the BD had red hairs after the first month.. pretty gal she was. Thanks a lot guys.. wanted to give some last waterings with herculean harvest to the sour lemon og but eh buds felt real dense as it is. Checked trichs on her and its like a sea of cloudy with no amber really.. they are starting to show up here and there though. Definitely ripe and ready.. maybe ill just take her tomorrow. Been a week since ive given her any nutes and gave her just a bit of water today. Good call buddy thank you.. will sleep on it. Sleep well i might add.. the aroma of the BD is filling up my house hehe.:green_heart::peace:

Nice job on your plants Toast! As good as it gets.
I havent had a hermie with my seeds but some are hard to pop. Ive also had some funny leafs in the beginning but that one turned out incredible. The ones with a month left in the back yard are wonderful. With your ability to buy fancy strains I see how you dont have time or room. Nice to know those HSO seeds are great, and the B.Dogs easy to grow.
I quit taking the Divalproex. I got some bad neck pain and says its a side affect, but it could be a bad Yoga pose. Who fuckin knows. Im taking .25 of Colonzopam in the morning and it keeps me fairly chill all day. You being a pill tech I thought Id let you know.
My last tent grow has had a 3 month cure and Dark Hearts C.Dog 4 is incredible. Best Chemmie yet.
Have a nice summer Toast. 4D

Thanks 4D.. she probably wasnt going to hermie but lack of experience with males and hermies i got nervous. I dont have the greatest luck in that regard lol. Dont know why ive bought so many seeds honestly.. everytime i go into my seed box i forget what i have. Think to myself how the fuck am i supposed to choose 9 plants to grow out of the hundreds i have lol. First world problems hehe.

Keep that dose of benzodiazepine low.. dont want your brain to get hooked on those buddy. Its a long road to recovery from benzo use.. still reeling myself from years ago. If the dr says you need more say im fine and hope it keeps working. Nasty stuff there.. helps for the time being but benzos are not meant for long term use. Hate what they did to me.. sorry lol.:peace:

Dark hearts maybe another breeder to add to the list?:green_heart:

Thanks rich! Have another coming down today.. sour lemon og from emerald triangle day 58 of 'bloom'. Still pushing out new stigmas like crazy lol. Thanks for saying something about her being ready BL.. lots of trimming to do on this one. Thankfully lots of leaves already died off.:green_heart:

Gonna need bigger jars for this one..:peace:

That sour lemon og looks the business imtoasted how long was She vegged for pal ,is she smelling og or lemon or a good mix regardless she's a beautiful specimen looks to be between 4 to 6 Oz on her as a rough guess nice work :goodjob: I've just got my bcps on Friday can't wait to crack them duggans looked unreal absolute belters. Anyway enjoy the rest of your evening :passitleft::passitleft:

Regards bb78

Thanks bb.. not sure how long i vegged her for. Some where around 60 or 70 days when i went back and looked. She smells like sweet lemons with a fuely dryer sheet type undertone.. not much og influence on this one imo. But dont know true characteristics of ogs.. besides what ive read. Bcp is a nice strain.

Check out her stems though.. no wonder why her colas got so big. Healthiest stems ive grown yet. Not hollowed whatsoever. Buds kinda turned purple a bit.. night temps normally get down to 63-64 in tent.:peace:

Thanks bb.. not sure how long i vegged her for. Some where around 60 or 70 days when i went back and looked. She smells like sweet lemons with a fuely dryer sheet type undertone.. not much og influence on this one imo. But dont know true characteristics of ogs.. besides what ive read. Bcp is a nice strain.

Check out her stems though.. no wonder why her colas got so big. Healthiest stems ive grown yet. Not hollowed whatsoever. Buds kinda turned purple a bit.. night temps normally get down to 63-64 in tent.:peace:

Love the shirt....and the purple buds...... very nice Mr. Toasted!!!!! :slide:

Wow toasted you could bore them stems out and use them as novelty ganja straws :ganjamon:she sounds sublime T nice work

Kind regards bb 78

Ah man it has been a great day so far today.. yesterday was cool and all lol. Got to work early, not my job but doing other things.. cleaned house, watered plants, harvested that beautiful girl. Should be my job.... anyways. :green_heart:

HSO really has a winner here.. guys if you like indica buy HSO Black Dog!! Its one of their cheapest packs too.. havent smoked her yet but can just tell guys.... wow. Was tough to cut her down she wanted to keep going. Such an ease to grow all through out veg and flower.. she loved that kindsoil. Forgot to say i did find two nanners on her.. one a few weeks ago and one today. Hopefully sterile.

Nice frosty rock hard buds.. not the best yield but man who needs yield with this quality! Smells like purple candy.. grape and some other fruit mixed with sort of funky spice notes. Leaves on the tops of the branches turned black.. she really looks like her stock pics i love it.

Just look at that shit.. sorry if pics are blurry as usual but you can see... she looks like she is something special.. gonna wait even longer to taste this one.

Been messing with tent configuration all day.. got it figured out. All best lights in big flower tent lol.. with all the biggest plants. Will switch the two ladies to the big tent once the behemoth is harvested. Hope everyone has a great 420 weekend.. not sure if it gets better then this woot!! Hehe:peace:

Love emerald triangle genetics man nice garden brotha. So much clout it’s like it’s fall on a back road drive tree line . Just beautiful ✊

Wow toasted you could bore them stems out and use them as novelty ganja straws :ganjamon:she sounds sublime T nice work

Kind regards bb 78
Hey big bud hope all is good man ✊

Thanks guys.. nice weather here giving me a killer headache the past few days. Damn allergies.. gonna try to get in there and finish harvesting her tonight. Are 72-75 degree temps not great for drying.. noticing a hayish smell and thinking its from the heat. Rh has been good 40-50 and have a small 4" fan blowing on the buds. House stinks but closet definitely smells like hay a bit.

Thanks guys just worried about those giant colas getting ruined lol.. that little fan barely pushes out any air but i pointed it towards the wall. I appreciate it fellas.:thanks:

Check out that one branch is like an entire little plant.. then that one main branch that split into three branches. Gave me three of the biggest colas on the plant.:yahoo::high-five::peace:

Back
Top Bottom