Incredible Bulk X 4 - Grow Journal

You're still younger than me if your handle is your age!

Have you used AN nutes before and have you tried any others? Curious about how they compare.

:Namaste:

Hey Synbad,

Yes, used AN Micro, Grow and Bloom, Cal/Mag, Overdrive and Flawless Finish on my first grow. I found all of them to be great. This time around, I added Great White and Hydroguard for root growth (Awesome stuff!) and will add Big Bud starting next week. My Ph has been perfect but l'll caution you to use Cal/Mag sparingly. I needed it because I was using RO water that had a PPM of 0. Cal/Mag WILL lower your Ph if you use too much. Now, m using spring water so I'm only adding 1ml per liter of spring water and everything is Ph perfect.

To be honest, I haven't tried others because I'm a bit of a nut when it comes to doing due diligence. AN products are IMHO the best. General Hydroponics was recently acquired by Scotts (Miracle Grow, lawn care, etc). I prefer to use nutes that are specific to my plants needs rather than what a giant chemical conglomerate wants to peddle.

What are you using?

Loving the set up. Scrogs can be difficult to manage in dwc and it looks like you have a great solution to the problem. The girls look lovely.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Lazarus! I'm hooked on DWC and like to keep each lady in her own bucket just in case there's ever a problem like root rot. This way it's contained and won't impact the others. The HydroSCROG is my savior. Since I'm growing 4 girls in a 3x3 tent, I needed a way to lift the SCROG and plants to swap buckets without any help. Necessity is the mother of invention!

Cheers!

Hey Synbad,

Yes, used AN Micro, Grow and Bloom, Cal/Mag, Overdrive and Flawless Finish on my first grow. I found all of them to be great. This time around, I added Great White and Hydroguard for root growth (Awesome stuff!) and will add Big Bud starting next week. My Ph has been perfect but l'll caution you to use Cal/Mag sparingly. I needed it because I was using RO water that had a PPM of 0. Cal/Mag WILL lower your Ph if you use too much. Now, m using spring water so I'm only adding 1ml per liter of spring water and everything is Ph perfect.

To be honest, I haven't tried others because I'm a bit of a nut when it comes to doing due diligence. AN products are IMHO the best. General Hydroponics was recently acquired by Scotts (Miracle Grow, lawn care, etc). I prefer to use nutes that are specific to my plants needs rather than what a giant chemical conglomerate wants to peddle.

What are you using?

It's my first grow and not having done that much due diligence in the nutes department I went with General Hydroponics Flora Series with their CalMag since I'm using RO as well. It's ok but I'm seeing other people using other nutes and I'm really liking the results I'm seeing with their grows so I'm trying to decide which nutes I want to go with on my next grow.

Thanks for the feedback.

:thanks:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom