Indie Grower's First Ever Grow In Closet: White Widow Auto In Regular Garden Soil, 50W LED Bulb, Advice Always Appreciated

most auto growers go with 18/6, so as to get maximum light with a little bit of a rest period. I am sure again that others will have differing opinions, but this seems to be the most prominent opinion from what I have gathered.

I have been doing 20/4 until now. Maybe I should help her to get more resting time.

look at that yellow... 1/4 strength makes no logical sense... they are hungry and needing nutrients now. Full strength... and if and only if we see burning, then back down. Right now, get that yellow in check... you are playing catchup now and can't be timid.

I gave her a drink recently and her pot is still not dry. Looking at her current need, should I top her with nutes?

Give them both some 1/4 strength bloom like a ff big bloom and a 1/4 grow nute and get some botanicare calmag they def look hangry lol

I gave her a combination of Banana Water + full strength Bloom Nutes + Calcium phosphate + Molasses. For growth I topped the soil with some organic growth booster before I gave her above formula.

Back
Top Bottom