Indoor Grow - Blueberry & Cream Caramel Fem

re: Indoor Grow - Blueberry & Cream Caramel Fem

Thanks. I got lots of Lights. I got 2 400w MH, 2 400w HPS and 1 1k HPS. What I don't have is a good coolable reflector like getsumkin proposed a post before. Im gonna try to find someone who makes one for me.

:peace:

Sheet metal workers like people who build ducts for air conditioning and exhaust systems could form your reflectors pretty easily and I would think economically.

Update: Ventilation Project

Hi guys. I finally finished my Vent project in the grow room. I was at it all day on Friday.
Basically the task was to install 2 inline fans (1 for the closet, to take the air out of the room & and 1 to take the hot air from the reflector). I also set out to get the intake air directly to the plants instead of the top of the room. This way all my temps should get much better.

First some room pics pre work.
BB_CC_grow_038.jpg

BB_CC_grow_049.jpg

Growroom_Ag_17_4_.jpg

The Inlines:
2 S&P TD series Inline fans + ducting = $501
TDRANGE.jpg

TD_Mixvent_Fan.jpg

The S&P TD500 has a 350 CFM and was installed for the Reflector (it should be work fine with a 1k lamp but ill get that on Monday).

This is all I have for now.
BB_CC_Agst_29_029.jpg

The S&P TD350 has a 200 CFM and was installed on the Closet. Both fans will take hot air trough the top of the room.

First I wanted to get the air from that top intake fan to go straight to the plants adding a box and ducting.

Intake to the Grow Room.
BB_CC_Agst_29_099.jpg

It went from this:
BB_CC_grow_030.jpg

To this:
BB_CC_Agst_29_046.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_30_010.jpg

Right into the main grow area.
BB_CC_Agst_29_049.jpg

The Inlines: I needed 2 big holes for the ducting on the 8 inches concrete roof so i got some Local Help for just $35 in 3 hours.
BB_CC_Agst_29_038.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_29_035.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_29_033.jpg

The result:
BB_CC_Agst_29_039.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_29_041.jpg

Now the fans and ducting:
BB_CC_Agst_29_045.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_29_042.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_29_043.jpg

Fans ON!
BB_CC_Agst_29_052.jpg

I used foamed up to prevent air, ligh or water leaks.
BB_CC_Agst_30_013.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_30_014.jpg

The Inline for the closet:
BB_CC_Agst_29_097.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_29_096.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_30_012.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_29_098.jpg

Now for the reflector:
BB_CC_Agst_29_062.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_29_063.jpg

Horizontal full view:
Grow_room_Full_view_08_30_08.jpg

Now with the Ladies:
BB_CC_Agst_30_019.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/1157/BB_CC_Agst_29_079.jpg
BB_CC_Agst_29_077.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_29_076.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_29_082.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_29_080.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_29_084.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_29_083.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_29_078.jpg

Also added some fans and diff spectrum on some CFL. Ill switch the rest when I find something more than 24wtts.
BB_CC_Agst_29_094.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_30_016.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_30_017.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_30_023.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_30_008.jpg

That's it. I'm very very happy with the results. Ill do a follow up on the temps before and after. On Monday Ill try the 1K HPS and check temps again.

Tomorrow Ill Post a follow up on the Mothers growing in the closet.

Blueberry & Cream Caramel (flowering)

Some pics of the ladies today. That supercropped Blueberry wont stop growing taller! Temps are Awesome till now.

BB_CC_Cloneday_Agst_31_019.jpg

BB_CC_Cloneday_Agst_31_022.jpg

BB_CC_Cloneday_Agst_31_025.jpg

BB_CC_Cloneday_Agst_31_026.jpg

I've taken so many clones out of this Cream Caramel that there is almost no plant, lol. Ill post pics of the 10 clones I took today. My last clones past away of heat exhaustion. Lest hope that with new lower temps things look better. Last chance.

I also have some update pics of the Future mothers.

Attack of the clones!

My last try at cloning, hopefully now with better conditions this time I'll do better. I'm using Jiffis this time too, the soil on the other pots stayed super drenched and rotted all the stems. Lets see how it goes.

I took 10 clones.
BB_CC_Cloning_Agst_31_002.jpg

BB_CC_Cloning_Agst_31_018.jpg

BB_CC_Cloning_Agst_31_017.jpg

BB_CC_Cloning_Agst_31_016.jpg

BB_CC_Cloning_Agst_31_011.jpg

BB_CC_Cloning_Agst_31_012.jpg

BB_CC_Cloning_Agst_31_013.jpg

I Found 1 dead this morning and replaced it.

Tomorrow we'll see..

You're going to need near 100% humidity for the first couple days.... Hope you got that covered. (no pun intended)

You're going to need near 100% humidity for the first couple days.... Hope you got that covered. (no pun intended)

LOL! I use this plastic cups as cover for each individual clone and mist them alot the first days. Its been impossible to find a good cover/dome, so this will have to do.

BB_CC_Update_Sep_2_002.jpg

Ill do a humidity test inside the cups and let u guys know.

I did some Soil PH Test on the main grow with a RapiTest Soil PH Meter. Here are some pics with results.

Blueberry #2 (the tall one)
BB_CC_Update_Sep_2_062.jpg

Blueberry #1
BB_CC_Update_Sep_2_056.jpg

BB_CC_Update_Sep_2_057.jpg

The Cream Caramel
BB_CC_Update_Sep_2_052.jpg

Ill post some pics of the clones tomorrow. I found a "cover" and added some fans in and out for heat problems in the clone box. I have to update some pics of the main grow, they got some flowers now.

Damn, a 1000 watter. I guess if it's only on 12/12 it doesn't use as much power. Should def see an increase in yield, whats the lumens on that?

Back
Top Bottom