Intro

USMC Vet

What's going on guys my name is Tyler and I currently live in North Carolina. I've been reading through the forums the past few months and i finally decided to make an account. I recently order a Superstar LED Grow Cabinet which i know some people think is a waste of money but i decided to give it a try anyways. I also ordered some Incredible Bulk Seeds from Herbies so i will try to start doing a grow journal as soon as everything is set up and in place. I am a first time grower so look for me over in the "Journals in Progress" in about a week or so. That's pretty much it I'm glad to be apart of the team... Cheers

:ciao: Tyler!

Welcome to 420 and thank you for your service.

Welcome to :420: Tyler. From one Vet to another :thanks: for your service. I wish you luck in growing, if you need help just ask. Best bunch of folks on the web are right here waiting to assist.

Thanks brother i appreciate your service as well. I have already read up about a lot of stuff that should help me out when i begin to grow, there are a lot of dedicated people on this forum that's for sure. I subbed in to your current grow since i will be growing hydroponically as well. I look forward to seeing the harvest on those babies lol. Thanks again man

:welcome: to :420: sir. I'll be popping in on your journal to see how you're doing. If you need any assistance you've come to the right place. Our whole community here is based on helping & informing people new to cannabis cultivation out as much as possible. If you ever have any issues one of us will be there to assist, almost immediately . Enjoy the forums and I'm looking forward to seeing your girls. :Namaste:

:welcome: to :420: sir. I'll be popping in on your journal to see how you're doing. If you need any assistance you've come to the right place. Our whole community here is based on helping & informing people new to cannabis cultivation out as much as possible. If you ever have any issues one of us will be there to assist, almost immediately . Enjoy the forums and I'm looking forward to seeing your girls. :Namaste:

Thanks man! I find myself on here more and more each day just trying to learn as much as i can. Can't wait to start growing, thanks again :thanks:

Welcome to :420: Devil Dog. Click on the link in my signature and head on over to the Vets Lounge and you will be welcomed with open arms. Come meet some of the best farmers/Vets in the world and join our Band of Brothers. Thanks for your service...

Welcome to :420: Devil Dog. Click on the link in my signature and head on over to the Vets Lounge and you will be welcomed with open arms. Come meet some of the best farmers/Vets in the world and join our Band of Brothers. Thanks for your service...

I will definitely be sure to stop by. I added it to my signature so i will have easy access to it. Thanks for the info brother!

Hey Tyler welcome to the 420 community and thank you for your service

Thank you for the support Sir. If you couldn't tell i was browsing the forums and saw one of your posts and copied most of your links in your signature block haha.

Welcome, Marine. Semper Fi. Thank you for your service.

:Namaste:

Need anything hit me up. I'm a dirt farmer though. Good luck.

Welcome Tyler, happy to meet you.

Thanks man! I find myself on here more and more each day just trying to learn as much as i can. Can't wait to start growing, thanks again :thanks:

Then you're off to a great start! There's a bit of a learning curve, but you've already met some of the best growers in the world here in your introductory post and each and every one of them honestly wants you to succeed far beyond your expectations. Can't wait to follow your journal, it's incredible to watch someone discover the joys of this hobby.

Thank you for the support Sir. If you couldn't tell i was browsing the forums and saw one of your posts and copied most of your links in your signature block haha.

Everyone does it, I'm just surprised with how quickly you got a signature set up! There's users with hundreds of posts that still haven't.

:goodjob:

:high-five:

I appreciate the support guys. If hydro doesn't go well i will most likely be trying a soil grow :cough: lol but yeah everyone i've met so far seems to be really knowledgeable which makes me glad i finally made an account so that i can actually interact with them. Thanks again guys!

Back
Top Bottom