Intro

@Barry kidd 27 , hi and welcome to our gang of pot growers. The love of growing isn't a must for growing good weed, but it certainly helps.
What sort of strains are you interested in? Do you prefer indoor or outdoor growing? If you are looking for seeds, check out our sponsors, they always have sales going on.
Take care my friend

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Barry kidd 27

What type of growing have you tried? soil, water or something else?
Do you have any images from pass grows you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hi thanx for letting me In I am a beginner and love growing I hope to learn alot with all your help
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Hi thanx for letting me In I am a beginner and love growing I hope to learn alot with all your help

Hiya, fellow newbie, love the growing and for me the science is a bonus. In only a month or two I've had great joy (and some sadness 😆) but its a great place to learn from lots of really nice people and as a plus some really, really knowledgeable people!

What are your grow plans? Already in place/growing or yet to start?

DeeBeeBee

Back
Top Bottom