Is she ready for harvest?

Justaguy44

420 Member
I am new first time grower hard to tell if she’s ready for harvest had buds on it aug 20th

436FFAC3-2A3E-4002-ACE8-DD57EB8F1A78.jpeg

44F0B2BD-9809-4F3B-9F5A-910D0445B7EE.jpeg

0E278FCC-3FD0-4C1B-9EB6-6BE6B7BAD567.jpeg

9433D145-51F4-4F0E-997E-E8884280439A.jpeg

Early October for most of North America, but that varies on Strain as some go longer than the weather holds up like middle of November. She least 2 weeks and maybe 4 left to go, so not really close yet as they will fatten up more.

:welcome: to the forum @Justaguy44 :passitleft:

She's a beauty that's for sure, but you're only about half way there buddy :thumb: as was said, by mid Oct. you'll be ready to check her...get a loupe they're cheap...I got 1 for 12 bucks, makes all the difference :goodluck:

I am new first time grower
Welcome to the group. You will find a lot of us grow outside so they will have many tips.

Great looking plant and still nice and healthy.

hard to tell if she’s ready for harvest had buds on it aug 20th
August 20th and today is Sept 20th. If the buds started showing up on Aug 20th then the first pistils were probably just poking out about a week before. That puts the plant at approx 5 1/2 weeks into flowering. With many strains running 8 to 10 weeks under optimal growing conditions (usually indoors or in a greenhouse) then we can figure 4 or 5 more weeks to go.

Outdoor plants do tend to take longer going through the flowering stage. Cooler weather over the next month or two will slow the plant down but they can tolerate the cold nights and cooler days when there is cloud cover.

The best part is the last couple of weeks, when it seems like there is nothing new happening, the buds start to swell up some and become denser or heavier. It is an interesting part of the grow to be able to watch happen.

Back
Top Bottom