Is she ready?

TwelveCoffee

Got a runts plant that’s an auto sitting at day 79, buds are small but it’s starting to fade should I chop or just weed it plain water for the next few days
@InTheShed @Bill284 @Melville Hobbes
IMG_0820.jpeg
IMG_0819.jpeg
IMG_0813.jpeg
IMG_0818.jpeg

She's looking really close. Has she gone through the final swell?
I think so the buds did get a little bigger about the size of the popcorn buds of my last plant it started to do it’s fade but I worry because the it’s yellowing and I’ve now ran out of calmag for at-least two weeks

Got a runts plant that’s an auto sitting at day 79, buds are small but it’s starting to fade should I chop or just weed it plain water for the next few days
@InTheShed @Bill284 @Melville Hobbes
IMG_0820.jpeg
IMG_0819.jpeg
IMG_0813.jpeg
IMG_0818.jpeg
Is she still draining her pot regularly?
Or has she started to take longer and longer to drain the pot?
I don’t see a single white pistil , so that’s a good indication she is finishing flowering.
Days mean nothing to me on autos!
Sorry not my forte.
But she looks great.
Nice work.

M#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Is she still draining her pot regularly?
Or has she started to take longer and longer to drain the pot?
I don’t see a single white pistil , so that’s a good indication she is finishing flowering.
Days mean nothing to me on autos!
Sorry not my forte.
But she looks great.
Nice work.

M#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
I’m not sure to be honest I feel like I’ve been under watering or your method is that amazing I barely get any run off and today when I went to check on them they were praying but today is also watering day might just chop now depending on when the kiddo goes to bed so I can get it in the tent to dry

Back
Top Bottom