ItsNatural's - Scrog - Truthband - MoneyMaker - Lemonskunks - Earthjuice - CFL/LED

Re: ItsNatural's - Scrog - Truthband - MoneyMaker - Lemonskunks - Earthjuice - CFL/LE

OK. The part you cut off? Dry it and smoke it. Then go back out there and take a look at your beautiful garden. It looks MARVELOUS!!! These plants are tough... What if in the real world a wolf came along a bit off a branch? Would it keep growing? You bet it would!!

Take a deep breath, you are doing a great job! BTW Damp Rid is sold at Home Depot. :Namaste:

Re: ItsNatural's - Scrog - Truthband - MoneyMaker - Lemonskunks - Earthjuice - CFL/LE

OK. The part you cut off? Dry it and smoke it. Then go back out there and take a look at your beautiful garden. It looks MARVELOUS!!! These plants are tough... What if in the real world a wolf came along a bit off a branch? Would it keep growing? You bet it would!!

Take a deep breath, you are doing a great job! BTW Damp Rid is sold at Home Depot. :Namaste:

Couldn't have said it better. Your garden looks great man and I feel ya on the OCD part mine seems to get to me towards the end of bloom cycle for some reason. Lmao bu t ya burn one and take another look to see its not that bad at all, they look awesome.

Well That wolf thing or deer thing crossed my mind, but was quickly kicked out of my head my NOOOOOO! lol
I dont have a Home Depot. Not near anyway. Ill order some online. Thank you for your words of encouragement. :circle-of-love:

Couldn't have said it better. Your garden looks great man and I feel ya on the OCD part mine seems to get to me towards the end of bloom cycle for some reason. Lmao bu t ya burn one and take another look to see its not that bad at all, they look awesome.

Im just hoping when I go out there tonight, it all looks the same. What kind of things get your OCD going?

Ok so I checked on the girls last night and they look the same. So as far as it killing the plant, it did not. But whether it stunted its growth, or hurt my yields, IDK Prolly wont know until harvest. But Im glad it didnt kill it. It really was a stupid move on my part.

I fed the ladies last night, the 3 gallons of nutes I had mixed up. Something I keep forgetting to mention in my nute list is the

20160609_123307.jpg
20160609_123922.jpg

Iv been adding 1/2tsp on Sundays and Weds. The stuff smells real strong of like citrus or something. Iv never heard of it but it came free when I bought my Bloom or Catalyst. I forget which as I ordered both same time.

Anything Iv been trying to figure out is. When I transplanted these girls I had everything marked. I put them in the tent thinking I KNEW who each was. But As they have grown and developed. I have been wondering if there was a mix up somehow. As its suppose to be the 2 Lemon Skunks in the back, TruthBand on the front left and Money Maker front right. But The front right is the one that stretched the most. And looks most like a Sativa. While the one beside it didnt stretch as much and looks like an indica. Basically the one on the right looks like Truthband and the one on the left looks like my Money Maker. But I remember being pretty careful not to mix them up. IDK. And in all honesty. Its not that big of a deal to me. I of course love know what I am smoking, but I will have an Idea and its really more about just being self sufficient. Where I dont have to go out to sketchy places or situations to pay for some seedy, stemmy, brown press. And I know we as humans, tend to take things for granted. We dont mean to but we do it all the time. I for one, Have not in the least taken this lovely smoke for granted. I am honestly grateful everyday when I open my jar and am hit with the sweet, sweet aroma. Every time I bust open a seedless, almost stemless, sticky, stinky bud, Its like the first time all over again. People around here charge anywhere from $120 - 160 for a oz of seedy dirt weed. $20 a gram for good weed. They call it Medical and charge 20 bucks a gram. And people eat it up not because its medical, but because they believe medical = HIGHER THC. Which as most of YOU know isnt the case. And the people selling it are calling anything that is grown indoors, without seeds, Medical. Its crazy. And I refuse to get hustled and pay 20 bucks a gram so I was stuck buying press. ANYWAY sorry for that. Just letting you all know how it is in this part of the world. Point is, I am very grateful. :)

UPDATE:46 DAYS IN FLOWER

my last couple updates were wrong on the days in flower. Sorry. Got messed up. But I switched on a Sunday. SO the real days in flower is

46 DAYS IN FLOWER

Ok so I checked on the girls last night and they look the same. So as far as it killing the plant, it did not. But whether it stunted its growth, or hurt my yields, IDK Prolly wont know until harvest. But Im glad it didnt kill it. It really was a stupid move on my part.

I fed the ladies last night, the 3 gallons of nutes I had mixed up. Something I keep forgetting to mention in my nute list is the

20160609_123307.jpg
20160609_123922.jpg

Iv been adding 1/2tsp on Sundays and Weds. The stuff smells real strong of like citrus or something. Iv never heard of it but it came free when I bought my Bloom or Catalyst. I forget which as I ordered both same time.

Anything Iv been trying to figure out is. When I transplanted these girls I had everything marked. I put them in the tent thinking I KNEW who each was. But As they have grown and developed. I have been wondering if there was a mix up somehow. As its suppose to be the 2 Lemon Skunks in the back, TruthBand on the front left and Money Maker front right. But The front right is the one that stretched the most. And looks most like a Sativa. While the one beside it didnt stretch as much and looks like an indica. Basically the one on the right looks like Truthband and the one on the left looks like my Money Maker. But I remember being pretty careful not to mix them up. IDK. And in all honesty. Its not that big of a deal to me. I of course love know what I am smoking, but I will have an Idea and its really more about just being self sufficient. Where I dont have to go out to sketchy places or situations to pay for some seedy, stemmy, brown press. And I know we as humans, tend to take things for granted. We dont mean to but we do it all the time. I for one, Have not in the least taken this lovely smoke for granted. I am honestly grateful everyday when I open my jar and am hit with the sweet, sweet aroma. Every time I bust open a seedless, almost stemless, sticky, stinky bud, Its like the first time all over again. People around here charge anywhere from $120 - 160 for a oz of seedy dirt weed. $20 a gram for good weed. They call it Medical and charge 20 bucks a gram. And people eat it up not because its medical, but because they believe medical = HIGHER THC. Which as most of YOU know isnt the case. And the people selling it are calling anything that is grown indoors, without seeds, Medical. Its crazy. And I refuse to get hustled and pay 20 bucks a gram so I was stuck buying press. ANYWAY sorry for that. Just letting you all know how it is in this part of the world. Point is, I am very grateful. :)

I love gratitude! It makes my day. At one point in my life I was making a list of 5 things I was grateful for EVERY DAY. Yep, wrote it down. After a month of doing that I noticed I was so HAPPY! Shit just flowed off my back because life was so beautiful. You reminded me that I need to start doing that again. Thanks!

IDK about the labeling thing because I messed my grow up when all the labels melted during germination. If your labels are still in place it may be that your ladies are growing funky.... that happens. I have 2 blueberry autos and they look very different. Will post pictures this weekend.

:Namaste:

UPDATE:50 DAYS IN FLOWER

I fed the girls yesterday. I only had 3 gallons of water so I only gave them 3 gallons. Mix went as follows

1tsp GROW
5tsp BLOOM
1tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
1/4tsp META-K
3tsp CATALYST
3tsp HI-BRIX
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
1tsp MICROBLAST
1/2tsp MAMMOTH P
1/2tsp PRO-TEKT
1/2tsp TERPENEZ

I think something is up with LS1. It has pretty much looked the same for the last 3 or so weeks. Even before I pruned those 2 branches. IDK. I will let it keep going and see whats going on when the others are ready for harvest. Im pretty sure Im about a week behind due to turning the bloom off when I went on vacation. But if it helped them stay alive Im ok with that. Im still good on smoke from last harvest so Im in no rush.
Here are some pictures from a couple nights ago before lights on.

first here is some pictures of my Lemon Skunk #1 that has seemed to have stopped lol

20160720_200535.jpg
20160720_200654.jpg
20160720_200702.jpg
20160730_200145.jpg
20160730_200301.jpg
20160730_200304.jpg
20160730_200330.jpg

Here Is an embarrassing excuse for a bud. (There is better looking buds on it but this one is sorry lol) This plant is the one that got Super cropped. I think maybe I did too much at one time. I dont know that for a fact. It could be strain and heat related, but Im guessing it was the S.C Its full of small clusters of small buds.

20160730_200315.jpg

Here is the rest of the plant

20160720_200554.jpg

Here are the rest of the girls. The front left one. The one that is suppose to be Truthband but I believe to be Money Maker, Is looking really good. I wish it was closer too the light but its doing ok where its at. Im thinking of cutting the string in my screen around it so I can raise it up. Ill just tie a string around the whole plant so it holds up.
Lemon Skunk 2 is also looking pretty good. As a Whole Im happy where Im at with what is going on. Plenty of things could have and still can kill this harvest so I am grateful to be where I am at.

20160720_200526.jpg
20160720_200529.jpg
20160720_200541.jpg
20160720_200547.jpg
20160720_200607.jpg
20160720_200610.jpg
20160720_200614.jpg
20160720_200623.jpg
20160720_200639.jpg
20160720_200648.jpg
20160730_200141.jpg
20160730_200145.jpg
20160730_200149.jpg
20160730_200153.jpg
20160730_200156.jpg
20160730_200201.jpg
20160730_200208.jpg
20160730_200221.jpg
20160730_200227.jpg
20160730_200237.jpg
20160730_200243.jpg
20160730_200248.jpg
20160730_200255.jpg
20160730_200310.jpg
20160730_200321.jpg
20160730_200335.jpg
20160730_200343.jpg

20160730_200348.jpg

Well thats about it. Till next time

They look amazing brother, it's been really nice watching this grow. I think it came out awesome, looks like it's gonna be great smoke. Hey check ouy My big girl , she has been changing over the last week or so.

20160802_063447.jpg
20160802_063414.jpg
20160802_063527.jpg
20160802_063438.jpg
20160728_221111.jpg

This is the one that was supposed to be an auto buy was actually a photo strain. Came out nice I think.

UPDATE: 53 Days In Flower

Tuesday, I let the girls split a gallon of regular water to get them to Weds. I didnt pour it in the soil, I just poured it in the saucers and let them soak it up. That way they are still getting their dry cycle. But not to the point of drooping. It being so hot, they need a little drink in between feedings. I also mixed my nutes up for Weds feeding.

Weds, I fed the girls 3 gallons of nutes. Mix went as follows

1tsp GROW
3tsp BLOOM
1tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
1/4tsp META-K
3tsp CATALYST
3tsp HI-BRIX
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
1tsp MICRBLAST
1/2tsp PRO-TEKT
1/2tsp MAMMOTH P
3/4tsp TERPENEZ

Now on to the sad part. I am 90% sure my Lemon Skunk1 Stalled. Im not sure for what reason. I was suspecting it had stopped before I pruned it. But Im not sure. I dont know why it would have. Other than maybe a light leak. Or it may have been fine and then when I pruned it it stunted its growth. I dont know. Its odd. I will keep growing it until I harvest the others. I guess I will just have to make some butter out of it. I mean Im in week 8. And it is still at week 3. And the other plant isnt going to yield much either. Im guessing due to the Super Cropping. It has been a rough grow. Nute wise I feel Like I am doing MUCH better. But the heat caused some extra stretching that I wasnt ready for. I have almost decided that my next grow will be without the screen. I will top, and do alot of LSTing. I wanna compare yield, and convenience. (mostly yield, but if they are the same and one way is easier) I did better on the nute portion of this grow but I feed I did alot worse on the screen part. Which is a big part. lol Anyway, I am just letting you hear what is going on in my head. Talking out loud, if you will. Here is a couple of pics of the problem child.

20160730_200330.jpg
20160730_200301.jpg
20160730_200145.jpg
20160802_200835.jpg
20160802_200854.jpg
20160802_200841.jpg
20160802_200845.jpg

(Ungrateful bitch, I love her, feed her, put a roof over her head, And this is the thanks I get)

Here is a group shot of the rest as of 2 nights ago

20160802_200905.jpg

Well thats about it. Im not sure how much I will get out of the other 3. Im guessing about 4 or 5 ozs. Good news is tho, This is week 8. Almost 9. And I still have 5zzs left from last grow. So I think I will have enough after this grow, to make it to next harvest. And thats what its all about really. :)

UPDATE: 53 Days In Flower

Tuesday, I let the girls split a gallon of regular water to get them to Weds. I didnt pour it in the soil, I just poured it in the saucers and let them soak it up. That way they are still getting their dry cycle. But not to the point of drooping. It being so hot, they need a little drink in between feedings. I also mixed my nutes up for Weds feeding.

Weds, I fed the girls 3 gallons of nutes. Mix went as follows

1tsp GROW
3tsp BLOOM
1tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
1/4tsp META-K
3tsp CATALYST
3tsp HI-BRIX
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
1tsp MICRBLAST
1/2tsp PRO-TEKT
1/2tsp MAMMOTH P
3/4tsp TERPENEZ

Now on to the sad part. I am 90% sure my Lemon Skunk1 Stalled. Im not sure for what reason. I was suspecting it had stopped before I pruned it. But Im not sure. I dont know why it would have. Other than maybe a light leak. Or it may have been fine and then when I pruned it it stunted its growth. I dont know. Its odd. I will keep growing it until I harvest the others. I guess I will just have to make some butter out of it. I mean Im in week 8. And it is still at week 3. And the other plant isnt going to yield much either. Im guessing due to the Super Cropping. It has been a rough grow. Nute wise I feel Like I am doing MUCH better. But the heat caused some extra stretching that I wasnt ready for. I have almost decided that my next grow will be without the screen. I will top, and do alot of LSTing. I wanna compare yield, and convenience. (mostly yield, but if they are the same and one way is easier) I did better on the nute portion of this grow but I feed I did alot worse on the screen part. Which is a big part. lol Anyway, I am just letting you hear what is going on in my head. Talking out loud, if you will. Here is a couple of pics of the problem child.

20160730_200330.jpg
20160730_200301.jpg
20160730_200145.jpg
20160802_200835.jpg
20160802_200854.jpg
20160802_200841.jpg
20160802_200845.jpg

(Ungrateful bitch, I love her, feed her, put a roof over her head, And this is the thanks I get)

Here is a group shot of the rest as of 2 nights ago

20160802_200905.jpg

Well thats about it. Im not sure how much I will get out of the other 3. Im guessing about 4 or 5 ozs. Good news is tho, This is week 8. Almost 9. And I still have 5zzs left from last grow. So I think I will have enough after this grow, to make it to next harvest. And thats what its all about really. :)

That's the goal for me too natural. I think this grow looks great but I am my biggest critic as well so I know how ya feel. But no kidding they all look good to me, hope all goes well for ya. Peace brother

I wish all my fellow med growers all lived in one state so we could all get together for an epic smokeout. Lmao would be nice huh?

I wish all my fellow med growers all lived in one state so we could all get together for an epic smokeout. Lmao would be nice huh?

Id Be Down. :)

Its Natural, I think they look great. The one that stalled will pick up! How many days into flower is the late bloomer?

53 Days. Which is about 7 and a half weeks. If she show any signs of swelling after another 3 weeks, Ill let her keep going but I dont think she will.

UPDATE: 55 Days In Flower

I watered the girls last night with 2 gallons total. Allowing the girls to slit a gallon each. Each gallon contained

3tsp CATALYST
3tsp HI-BRIX
1/2tsp MAMMOTH P
1/2tsp TERPENEZ
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
3/4tsp PRO-TEKT

Nothing else to add really.

Back
Top Bottom