ItsNatural's - Scrog - Truthband - MoneyMaker - Lemonskunks - Earthjuice - CFL/LED

Re: ItsNatural's - Scrog - Truthband - MoneyMaker - Lemonskunks - Earthjuice - CFL/LE

This is cannabis forest.:thumb:They are bushy.:bravo:
UPDATE: 34 Days In Flower

Gave the girls plain water last night. 3 gallons in total. Each gallon had

3tsp CATALYST
1/2tsp PRO-TEKT
1/4tsp MAMMOTH P

I knew I was forgetting something last night. I forgot to add the Calmag. O well. It will be ok. I did some more defoliating. Trying to let light in deeper in the canopy. As well as air. Other than that, not much else. Doing the best I can in this heat. Its hard to tell if this grow will produce more or less than last. Tomorrow will be 5 full weeks. I really need to add another fan I feel. I totally screwed this crow up in certain ways. My canopy is horribly uneven. But I didnt really care for the super cropping. Maybe if done better or right. But I dont care for it so far. Im still trying to figure out my battle plan for my next grow. Whether I keep the screen and maybe flower a week earlier. Or let them go without the screen with alot of LST.
Anyway here are some pictures from 2 nights ago.

20160714_201512.jpg

see how uneven my canopy is? Shame on me...... I think I underestimated the stretch

20160714_201519.jpg
20160714_201524.jpg
20160714_203251.jpg
20160714_203303.jpg
20160714_203305.jpg
20160714_203313.jpg
20160714_203318.jpg
20160714_203320.jpg
20160714_203323.jpg
20160714_203330.jpg
20160714_203335.jpg
20160714_203343.jpg
20160714_203402.jpg

Re: ItsNatural's - Scrog - Truthband - MoneyMaker - Lemonskunks - Earthjuice - CFL/LE

UPDATE: 37 DAYS IN FLOWER

Will mix my nutes tonight. 3 Gallons total

2tsp GROW
4tsp BLOOM
1tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
1/4tsp META-K
3tsp CATALYST
3tsp HI-BRIX
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
1tsp MICROBLAST
1/2tsp MAMMOTH P
1/2tsp PRO-TEKT
1/4tsp TURPENEZ

As you can see I am backing off the N and also backing off the P a little.
Here are some pictures from last night.

20160718_220046.jpg
20160718_220111.jpg
20160718_220122.jpg
20160718_220128.jpg
20160718_220140.jpg
20160718_220229.jpg
20160718_220220.jpg
20160718_220154.jpg
20160718_220240.jpg
20160718_220242.jpg
20160718_220247.jpg
20160718_220251.jpg
20160718_220253.jpg
20160718_220256.jpg
20160718_220328.jpg
20160718_220304.jpg
20160718_220258.jpg
20160718_220334.jpg
20160718_220343.jpg
20160718_220401.jpg

Will mix my nutes tonight. 3 Gallons total

2tsp GROW
4tsp BLOOM
1tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
1/4tsp META-K
3tsp CATALYST
3tsp HI-BRIX
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
1tsp MICROBLAST
1/2tsp MAMMOTH P
1/2tsp PRO-TEKT
1/4tsp TURPENEZ

As you can see I am backing off the N and also backing off the P a little.
Here are some pictures from last night.

20160718_220046.jpg
20160718_220111.jpg
20160718_220122.jpg
20160718_220128.jpg
20160718_220140.jpg
20160718_220229.jpg
20160718_220220.jpg
20160718_220154.jpg
20160718_220240.jpg
20160718_220242.jpg
20160718_220247.jpg
20160718_220251.jpg
20160718_220253.jpg
20160718_220256.jpg
20160718_220328.jpg
20160718_220304.jpg
20160718_220258.jpg
20160718_220334.jpg
20160718_220343.jpg
20160718_220401.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow looks great since last I saw pics. I too use CFLS and I'm also on day 38 now of flower. Your girls look very nice. Here's a pic of my big girl. She's a northern lights x big bud. I thought she was an auto and ended up veggin for 6 weeks on 18/6 then preflowered, at that point I knew it was a photo and switched to 12/12 and bam, the magic happened. Lol your crop looks great man give your self more credit especially with the high temps.:thumb:

Wow looks great since last I saw pics. I too use CFLS and I'm also on day 38 now of flower. Your girls look very nice. Here's a pic of my big girl. She's a northern lights x big bud. I thought she was an auto and ended up veggin for 6 weeks on 18/6 then preflowered, at that point I knew it was a photo and switched to 12/12 and bam, the magic happened. Lol your crop looks great man give your self more credit especially with the high temps.:thumb:

Well thanks for the words of encouragement. That girl of yours looks great! I have a NL auto along with another auto of some kind. (I forget what it is) They were freebies. I think Ima wait till I get 1 or 2 more and run an auto grow.

Hi, just subbed into this...sorry I'm so late, but this is an interesting read! I'm a new grower and have 4 northern lights in flower at day 28 today and I love comparing how my girls look to others! Your girls look great... I also use Fox Farm soil, but I find the Ocean too strong for seedlings, so I mix Fox Farm Ocean and Fox Farm Happy Frog with some peat and perlite and vermeculite. Seems to work great for my seedling, then when they are getting repotted I use use the same but leave out the Happy Frog.

Your nute schedule has my head spinning!! I'd be terrified to use that many, but that's because I'm a newbie :loopy: I just use the General Hydro grow and bloom nutes, and I was using those half strength. I did get some Earth Juice Grow and I'm testing it in my tap water to see if it will bring down the PH. Currently I'm using my bottled water, and my delivery man probably wonders what is going on because my water delivery has more than doubled! But, the water is perfect PH --- but it's getting expensive as my girls are in bloom and very thirsty. So I'm hoping I can start using tap water with Earth Juice and let it sit out for a day before I water. You bubble yours -- Does that help get rid of chlorine?

I've been dealing with the heat as well. I'm growing in my walk-in closet (sharing with my clothes!!), and I just added a third fan to circulate the air and try to bring in cool air from outside the room. I looked on that super online store we all love, and found some deals for portable AC's for $140, but I'm on the fence about spending the money.

I'm all LED's, and have 3 in my closet and 1 Mars Hydro 600w in my shower (I take baths!). My shower has 3 autos, 4 new seedlings (I have a grow journal on it) and one clone of northern lights.

Sorry I'm rambling, but your journal got me thinking about nutes and the hot weather. Your girls are looking good, even with this heat. Keep it green and cool!!

:Namaste:

Oh, I did think of something else because I noticed your RH is high... I bought some Damp Rid at Home Depot, and it's cheap and it lowers the humidity in the air... perfect when in flower mode! :thumb:

Hi, just subbed into this...sorry I'm so late, but this is an interesting read! I'm a new grower and have 4 northern lights in flower at day 28 today and I love comparing how my girls look to others! Your girls look great... I also use Fox Farm soil, but I find the Ocean too strong for seedlings, so I mix Fox Farm Ocean and Fox Farm Happy Frog with some peat and perlite and vermeculite. Seems to work great for my seedling, then when they are getting repotted I use use the same but leave out the Happy Frog.

Your nute schedule has my head spinning!! I'd be terrified to use that many, but that's because I'm a newbie :loopy: I just use the General Hydro grow and bloom nutes, and I was using those half strength. I did get some Earth Juice Grow and I'm testing it in my tap water to see if it will bring down the PH. Currently I'm using my bottled water, and my delivery man probably wonders what is going on because my water delivery has more than doubled! But, the water is perfect PH --- but it's getting expensive as my girls are in bloom and very thirsty. So I'm hoping I can start using tap water with Earth Juice and let it sit out for a day before I water. You bubble yours -- Does that help get rid of chlorine?

I've been dealing with the heat as well. I'm growing in my walk-in closet (sharing with my clothes!!), and I just added a third fan to circulate the air and try to bring in cool air from outside the room. I looked on that super online store we all love, and found some deals for portable AC's for $140, but I'm on the fence about spending the money.

I'm all LED's, and have 3 in my closet and 1 Mars Hydro 600w in my shower (I take baths!). My shower has 3 autos, 4 new seedlings (I have a grow journal on it) and one clone of northern lights.

Sorry I'm rambling, but your journal got me thinking about nutes and the hot weather. Your girls are looking good, even with this heat. Keep it green and cool!!

:Namaste:

I havent had any trouble with FFOF on seedlings. Not yet anyway. And as far as the nutes. LOL I didnt start using this many. I started with the Earth Juice Set Which came with 7 or 8 bottles of stuff. Then I just started adding stuff as I needed or found out about. Like the Pro-Tekt I found out about because I was researching what to do in High temps, the Bio zeus and Mammoth p are just microbes. My first journal you can see the learning curve. I am still in one really but i am much better this grow. Last grow at this time everything was turning yellow. Im not sure If im using to much P or not enough but im still learning. As far as the PH. If you go all organic, you dont have to worry too much about the PH. If you add grow to your water the PH will drop down too about 4. but after you bubble it for 24-48 hrs it will go back up. Same with Bloom. Some people dont even bubble it. They just mix and pour. But I want to do everything I can to make it the best grow I can. As this is all personal smoke for me. :)
Are you terrified of all the different Nutes I am using or the amount?
And no worries on rambling, I LOVE :circle-of-love: to talk shop. thanks for stopping by. I enjoy the company. :)
If you have a journal, you should put the link in your signature. So when you post, people can click and go there.

I havent had any trouble with FFOF on seedlings. Not yet anyway. And as far as the nutes. LOL I didnt start using this many. I started with the Earth Juice Set Which came with 7 or 8 bottles of stuff. Then I just started adding stuff as I needed or found out about. Like the Pro-Tekt I found out about because I was researching what to do in High temps, the Bio zeus and Mammoth p are just microbes. My first journal you can see the learning curve. I am still in one really but i am much better this grow. Last grow at this time everything was turning yellow. Im not sure If im using to much P or not enough but im still learning. As far as the PH. If you go all organic, you dont have to worry too much about the PH. If you add grow to your water the PH will drop down too about 4. but after you bubble it for 24-48 hrs it will go back up. Same with Bloom. Some people dont even bubble it. They just mix and pour. But I want to do everything I can to make it the best grow I can. As this is all personal smoke for me. :)
Are you terrified of all the different Nutes I am using or the amount?
And no worries on rambling, I LOVE :circle-of-love: to talk shop. thanks for stopping by. I enjoy the company. :)
If you have a journal, you should put the link in your signature. So when you post, people can click and go there.

The amount and volumes of nutes scares me. I just filled some bottles with tap water and some bloom food for the girls tomorrow. I added a teaspoon of Earth Juice bloom and it did bring down the PH! (my tap water PH is way too high). The water is sitting out now and before I feed them in the morning I'm going to check the PH again to make sure it's on par. Don't want to hurt them, because they look and smell so good right now...tomorrow will be 30 days in flower so they are halfway there! I have a link on my signature because I have a new grow now. Come visit. I'll do an update this weekend when my mystery girls are a week old :cheesygrinsmiley:

The amount and volumes of nutes scares me. I just filled some bottles with tap water and some bloom food for the girls tomorrow. I added a teaspoon of Earth Juice bloom and it did bring down the PH! (my tap water PH is way too high). The water is sitting out now and before I feed them in the morning I'm going to check the PH again to make sure it's on par. Don't want to hurt them, because they look and smell so good right now...tomorrow will be 30 days in flower so they are halfway there! I have a link on my signature because I have a new grow now. Come visit. I'll do an update this weekend when my mystery girls are a week old :cheesygrinsmiley:

You say you have it sitting out? Do you not have an air pump going to it to bubble it?
And dont be worried about the ph if your growing organic. The beneficial microbes will will balance it for you. Because as im sure you know. When growing organic, we arent feeding the plant directly. We are feeding the beneficials in the soil, who in turn will break everything down, and feed the plant. I dont have a side by side to compare, But I dont taste or smell any difference in growing organic. I know alot of people say it makes the weed taste better. But It taste the same to me. But Like I said. I dont have a side by side of same strain to compare. But it wasnt like, "Damn, I can really taste the organic in this" lol. BUT... I think you have more room for error. Like not having to worry about PH for the most part. And its much harder to burn your plants. Any how. The point of that rant was if your going organic, dont worry about the PH, and if your going to use Earth Juice, Use tap water. So its a win win for you. :) that other water can get expensive.

As for the volume of Nutes, I ran last grow using about half of the volume im using now. Its a long story you would have to read it in my other journal, but I went real light. And I was having alot of troubles. I still came away with a good harvest. A harvest I am currently enjoying right now. :blunt: I need to go and look at week 6 of my last grow, I feel this grow is budding slower. But it could be because I turned bloom off for a week. IDK. Anyway. im gonna water them tonight with 2 gallons.

Just so everyone knows This has been my schedule

Sundays---- 4 Gallons full strength Nutes

Tuesday --- 1 gallon straight water....Just to get it to Wednesday. Its so hot that it needs a touch too keep them from drooping.

Wednesday--- 3 Gallons Lighter strength Nutes

Friday ---- 2 Gallons of Support Nutes, CalMag, ProTekt, Catalyst, HiBrix, Mammoth P,

You say you have it sitting out? Do you not have an air pump going to it to bubble it?
And dont be worried about the ph if your growing organic. The beneficial microbes will will balance it for you. Because as im sure you know. When growing organic, we arent feeding the plant directly. We are feeding the beneficials in the soil, who in turn will break everything down, and feed the plant. I dont have a side by side to compare, But I dont taste or smell any difference in growing organic. I know alot of people say it makes the weed taste better. But It taste the same to me. But Like I said. I dont have a side by side of same strain to compare. But it wasnt like, "Damn, I can really taste the organic in this" lol. BUT... I think you have more room for error. Like not having to worry about PH for the most part. And its much harder to burn your plants. Any how. The point of that rant was if your going organic, dont worry about the PH, and if your going to use Earth Juice, Use tap water. So its a win win for you. :) that other water can get expensive.

As for the volume of Nutes, I ran last grow using about half of the volume im using now. Its a long story you would have to read it in my other journal, but I went real light. And I was having alot of troubles. I still came away with a good harvest. A harvest I am currently enjoying right now. :blunt: I need to go and look at week 6 of my last grow, I feel this grow is budding slower. But it could be because I turned bloom off for a week. IDK. Anyway. im gonna water them tonight with 2 gallons.

Just so everyone knows This has been my schedule

Sundays---- 4 Gallons full strength Nutes

Tuesday --- 1 gallon straight water....Just to get it to Wednesday. Its so hot that it needs a touch too keep them from drooping.

Wednesday--- 3 Gallons Lighter strength Nutes

Friday ---- 2 Gallons of Support Nutes, CalMag, ProTekt, Catalyst, HiBrix, Mammoth P,

When you put the schedule up like it it's not so intimidating to me! Really on the PH?? Tap water (god forbid! LOL). I need to start using it because my water $$ are getting out of control. I just tested it on one thirsty girl today and she isn't dead -- so there's hope!

During harvest, which is a month + out, I'm going to wash them! Do the lemon juice and baking soda bath and rinse before hanging to dry. I've read nothing but great things about that... and since I haven't smoked any weed in 40 YEARS, want it to taste good. :thedoubletake:

Thanks so much for the PH info -- I had no idea that having high PH didn't matter if you are using Fox Farm. :thanks:

When you put the schedule up like it it's not so intimidating to me! Really on the PH?? Tap water (god forbid! LOL). I need to start using it because my water $$ are getting out of control. I just tested it on one thirsty girl today and she isn't dead -- so there's hope!

During harvest, which is a month + out, I'm going to wash them! Do the lemon juice and baking soda bath and rinse before hanging to dry. I've read nothing but great things about that... and since I haven't smoked any weed in 40 YEARS, want it to taste good. :thedoubletake:

Thanks so much for the PH info -- I had no idea that having high PH didn't matter if you are using Fox Farm. :thanks:

Only if your going full organic though. If you are using synthetic Nutes you will have to adjust the PH. And I too have heard nothing bud good things on bud washing. Its something I should really do, or at least try it. As far as tap goes, I wouldnt worry about it unless you have really crappy tap. You seem to know what your doing pretty well. You girls look great

Only if your going full organic though. If you are using synthetic Nutes you will have to adjust the PH. And I too have heard nothing bud good things on bud washing. Its something I should really do, or at least try it. As far as tap goes, I wouldnt worry about it unless you have really crappy tap. You seem to know what your doing pretty well. You girls look great

Thanks, yours look good too! Even though you don't like that they aren't all even across, looks like you will still have some pretty plump buds. I debating how much to defoliate myself. I turn those girls about 8 times a day so they get different angles of light and I noticed that they are budding very far down...but there are a ton of leaves above them. I'll post a picture tomorrow. Let me know how much I should take off :high-five:

Thanks, yours look good too! Even though you don't like that they aren't all even across, looks like you will still have some pretty plump buds. I debating how much to defoliate myself. I turn those girls about 8 times a day so they get different angles of light and I noticed that they are budding very far down...but there are a ton of leaves above them. I'll post a picture tomorrow. Let me know how much I should take off :high-five:

Shit honestly, I am not sure on the defoliating. Iv heard too many different things and too many different opinions on it. In my case, I cant move my plants around. So Iv got to make sure they are getting light penetration down in those hard to get spots. The screen is suppose to negate most of those problems as It brings the "would be" lower buds to the top with the rest. But I still have to open it up to allow good penetrations down the branches. So hopefully Ill get nice dense buds at the bottom toward the screen. I had planned this grow to let the branches grow taller above the screen. To hopefully up my yields, but they got taller than I would have liked. I still need to check my last journal to see where I was last grow at this time. I just feel they are behind.

Shit honestly, I am not sure on the defoliating. Iv heard too many different things and too many different opinions on it. In my case, I cant move my plants around. So Iv got to make sure they are getting light penetration down in those hard to get spots. The screen is suppose to negate most of those problems as It brings the "would be" lower buds to the top with the rest. But I still have to open it up to allow good penetrations down the branches. So hopefully Ill get nice dense buds at the bottom toward the screen. I had planned this grow to let the branches grow taller above the screen. To hopefully up my yields, but they got taller than I would have liked. I still need to check my last journal to see where I was last grow at this time. I just feel they are behind.

I'm a new grower, but I think each grow is different. And each one is a learning experience! My very first one was a disaster!! I started with 10 seeds, only managed to get one plant, and then 35 days in I screwed up and it hermied on me....seeds and all!

As far as defoliating.... I did that (and overdid that) to my girls when they went into flower. It put them SO BEHIND schedule, that I changed their flower date!!!! I never thought they'd catch up. And because of that, I'm afraid to defoliate one of mine that is in flower that needs it.

Personally, I think your grow looks great. Go in there and give them a pep talk!! Be kind to them and to yourself :Namaste:

I'm a new grower, but I think each grow is different. And each one is a learning experience! My very first one was a disaster!! I started with 10 seeds, only managed to get one plant, and then 35 days in I screwed up and it hermied on me....seeds and all!

As far as defoliating.... I did that (and overdid that) to my girls when they went into flower. It put them SO BEHIND schedule, that I changed their flower date!!!! I never thought they'd catch up. And because of that, I'm afraid to defoliate one of mine that is in flower that needs it.

Personally, I think your grow looks great. Go in there and give them a pep talk!! Be kind to them and to yourself :Namaste:

It wont stunt them or slow them down if you do it a little at a time. I usually take a little every time I go out to my tent. Which is about once a day. Ill take a few here and there to uncover some spots and to allow more air flow throughout the plant. I say if you got one that really needs it, go for it. If it needs alot, do it over the course of a few days.

In my experiences the plant will defol. Itself if it's needed. I just grew a monster northern lights x big bud and the last 4 weeks of flower it dropped a decent amount of leaves on its own. It was bushy as hell and it thinned itself out a little, no my nutes, ph,etc... we're all on point, the thing was a very very healthy lady. I would say about 25% to 30% is the amount of foliage the plant lost on its own. In nature they defoliate themselves if needed. But some ppl will argue so I just say try it both ways. I have tried it myself with 2 clones from same plant and defoliated one and let one go and the one I DIDN'T defol. Yielded a good bit more. 92grams compared to 137grams.... that was enough for me... lol

UPDATE: 42 DAYS IN FLOWER

Fed Sunday 4 gallons. Each gallon contained

2tsp GROW
5tsp BLOOM
2tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
3tsp CATALYST
3tsp HI-BRIX
1/4tsp META-K
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
1tsp MICROBLAST
1/2tsp PRO-TEKT
1/2tsp MAMMOTH P
1/8tsp BIOZEUS

Yesterday I gave less than a Gallon of plain water to all 4 plants. I just poured a little into each saucer to let them soak it up. I prefer to let them dry out a bit in between Feedings but It has been so hot that they are drying out much faster. Like I said, it wasnt much. Less than a gallon on all 4 plants. But its enough to keep them a little moist. Ill probably do the same today. And then feed Weds. Ill take some pictures tonight. They are looking Ok. I honestly dont know how they are still alive. I hate having to even go out there its so hot. Iv been trying to go out there about dark time when everything around the house is calmed down, and open the doors and move my fans around to pull fresh air in. I only do it for a little bit, because the whole time its open I am worried some one will pull up and go out there. Or one of my kids will try to snoop around. Anyway. Thats all for now. Till next time. :peacetwo:

UPDATE: 43 DAYS IN FLOWER

HUGE MISTAKE on my part. I dont know what I was thinking. But I was doing a little defoliating because my LS1 is so bushy, there just isnt any light getting thru. SO I did a little defoliating, and my OCD had been really bothering me with this grow. I feel like it is completely out of control. When in fact. Chances are, I could just feed them and never touch them again and they would have done pretty good. (I think) BUT!!! Anyway. There are 2 branches that ended up getting stuck below the canopy. The off shoots rose above the end of the branch and it got stuck down below the canopy. I should have just left it but for some reason. I was tired and hi, so I thought it would be a good Idea to cut then end of the branch off so the plant could focus more on the off shoots that are at canopy. It wasnt until I went to take a picture for this journal when I realized That was a stupid, stupid mistake. And the rest of the night when like this.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
STUPID SPUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID SPUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID SPUPID
WHAT DID I DO WHAT DID I DO WHAT DID I DO WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SILLY SILLY SILLY BOY!!!

I am sure I just stunted its growth if not killed it. Maybe hermied it. What ever the results, it wont be good. Nothing positive will come from it. I honestly DONT KNOW what I was thinking. Im actually smarter than that. I know I am WAY to far into flower to do any kind of crap like that. A few fan leafs here and there wont bother it but this for sure will. DAMN ME!!! Here are some are some pictures of my travesty.

20160726_232558.jpg
20160726_232613.jpg
20160726_232721.jpg

OK........Now that, that is out of my system. (Its really not.) It is what It is type of scenario. I made my nutes for tonight.

3 gallons

1tsp GROW
3tsp BLOOM
1tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
1/4tsp META-K
3tsp CATALYST
3tsp HI-BRIX
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
1/2tsp PRO-TEKT
1tsp MICROBLAST
1/2tsp MAMMOTH P

Here a picture of spots from the plant that was super cropped. I think it may have messed it up a little. Buds are really small and already turning red. May have been too much super cropping at once.

20160726_232103.jpg
20160726_232110.jpg
20160726_232115.jpg
20160726_232306.jpg

Here is a picture of the girls as of last night. I wouldnt be surprised if I go out there tonight and my Lemon Skunk #1 is half dead. Im just not sure how that works. I cut the end off. IDK

20160726_232028.jpg
20160726_232036.jpg
20160726_232044.jpg
20160726_232054.jpg
20160726_232115.jpg
20160726_232120.jpg
20160726_232202.jpg
20160726_232222.jpg
20160726_232210.jpg
20160726_232208.jpg
20160726_232225.jpg
20160726_232232.jpg
20160726_232234.jpg
20160726_232243.jpg
20160726_232247.jpg
20160726_232258.jpg
20160726_232306.jpg
20160726_232332.jpg
20160726_232317.jpg

I went to Walmart to get some Damrids but they didnt have any so I will have to order some. I will try that and if it doesnt work I will have to get a cheap dehumidifier. I just dont think none if it will work with my setup. I have my exhaust on full, and 2 fans blowing air into the room. So fresh air is always being blown in. I could close the door of the room and it would prolly work like that but its SO hot it would be even worse I think. Anyway. Thats it for now. Sorry its been such a shitty update. Hopefully next will be better. :) Till then :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom