ItsNatural's - Scrog - Truthband - MoneyMaker - Lemonskunks - Earthjuice - CFL/LED

Re: ItsNatural's - Scrog - Truthband - MoneyMaker - Lemonskunks - Earthjuice - CFL/LE

Here is a day later

20160619_214351.jpg
20160619_214353.jpg
20160619_214356.jpg
20160619_214406.jpg

here are some of the super cropping

20160619_214926.jpg
20160619_214938.jpg

I fed the girls last night. Each got a gallon.

Re: ItsNatural's - Scrog - Truthband - MoneyMaker - Lemonskunks - Earthjuice - CFL/LE

UPDATE: 8 Days In Flower

I fed the girls yesterday

3tsp GROW
3tsp BLOOM
3tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
2tsp CATALYST
2tsp HI-BRIX
1tsp MICROBLAST
1tsp CALMAG
1/2tsp PR-TEKT
1/2tsp MAMMOTH P

I meant to give 1/4tsp of Mammoth p and am just now realizing I gave 1/2tsp. I hope it doesnt screw it up. Thats twice the dose I was pose to give. CRAP! Anyway. First time using Mammoth P. Heard good things. Just hope I didnt mess up. Anyone think I am using too much P? With my 3tsp of bloom and 3tsp of BBG? I got some pictures from last night I just havent uploaded them yet. My temps got too 97F yesterday. And my girls are not liking it. It is currently 97 outside so Im assuming its about the same in my building.

ItsNatural's - Scrog - Truthband - MoneyMaker - Lemonskunks - Earthjuice - CF...

I would just roll with it... You are giving them plain water on Friday right... So if it was strong it will be diluted down soon enough... Oh and I finally bought 2 skinny 6" airstones and some tubing and a T and I am bubbling 2 gallons of nutes... I think its about time I get with the times and start bubbling my nutes...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: ItsNatural's - Scrog - Truthband - MoneyMaker - Lemonskunks - Earthjuice - CF...

I would just roll with it... You are giving them plain water on Friday right... So if it was strong it will be diluted down soon enough... Oh and I finally bought 2 skinny 6" airstones and some tubing and a T and I am bubbling 2 gallons of nutes... I think its about time I get with the times and start bubbling my nutes...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
What nutes you using?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

UPDATE: 8 Days In Flower

I fed the girls yesterday

3tsp GROW
3tsp BLOOM
3tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
2tsp CATALYST
2tsp HI-BRIX
1tsp MICROBLAST
1tsp CALMAG
1/2tsp PR-TEKT
1/2tsp MAMMOTH P

I meant to give 1/4tsp of Mammoth p and am just now realizing I gave 1/2tsp. I hope it doesnt screw it up. Thats twice the dose I was pose to give. CRAP! Anyway. First time using Mammoth P. Heard good things. Just hope I didnt mess up. Anyone think I am using too much P? With my 3tsp of bloom and 3tsp of BBG? I got some pictures from last night I just havent uploaded them yet. My temps got too 97F yesterday. And my girls are not liking it. It is currently 97 outside so Im assuming its about the same in my building.
Your golden trust I gave it at like 5mil before

Re: ItsNatural's - Scrog - Truthband - MoneyMaker - Lemonskunks - Earthjuice - CF...

So is earth juice close to organics

It says it is 100% organic but who knows. Close enough for me. The way I understand it is, you dont HAVE to bubble it. But It conditions the nutes, and brings the ph up. Although I rarely check my ph. Plus like I have said previously. It just makes me feel more official. LOL I know it sounds silly but hey, It makes me feel like I am really doing something, and oxygenating the nutes can only help it would seem.

Update: 12 Days in Flower

Nothing to update really as I didnt get to check on them last night. Which in the past has always seem to bite me in the ass. Tonight I will water them with plain water. I may throw some catalyst in with it along with some CalMag. Im sure I have alot of tucking to do. But I really am thinking of letting it grow from where its at. There are just some in the middle of each plant that have no where to go. Im guessing there is still another week or so left of stretching so I may have to do another big round of tucking 1 more time.

Temps are still getting hot even without the light on and my girls do NOT like it. I can tell the difference when it gets about 95F. The limbs are more laid over and not as strong. So some of the tucks tried to fall down instead of growing up. Not really much I can do about the heat. I really need to get another clip fan to put inside the tent. I have 2 fans outside the tent going. 1 in the room pointed toward the tent area, and one outside the room blowing air into the room. Anyway here are some pictures from 2 days ago.

20160622_203937.jpg
20160622_203948.jpg

CURRENT TEMPS AND RH

20160622_203953.jpg

Here is the Mammoth P. (THANKS db)

20160622_203958.jpg
20160622_204024.jpg

Ok I will take some pictures tonight. Some close ups and what not. Until then

:peacetwo:

Nothing to update really as I didnt get to check on them last night. Which in the past has always seem to bite me in the ass. Tonight I will water them with plain water. I may throw some catalyst in with it along with some CalMag. Im sure I have alot of tucking to do. But I really am thinking of letting it grow from where its at. There are just some in the middle of each plant that have no where to go. Im guessing there is still another week or so left of stretching so I may have to do another big round of tucking 1 more time.

Temps are still getting hot even without the light on and my girls do NOT like it. I can tell the difference when it gets about 95F. The limbs are more laid over and not as strong. So some of the tucks tried to fall down instead of growing up. Not really much I can do about the heat. I really need to get another clip fan to put inside the tent. I have 2 fans outside the tent going. 1 in the room pointed toward the tent area, and one outside the room blowing air into the room. Anyway here are some pictures from 2 days ago.

20160622_203937.jpg
20160622_203948.jpg

CURRENT TEMPS AND RH

20160622_203953.jpg

20160622_203958.jpg
20160622_204024.jpg

Gotta find a way to get that heat out before buds get big or they will be super fluff no way to exhaust heat out of window

Gotta find a way to get that heat out before buds get big or they will be super fluff no way to exhaust heat out of window

Not really. Wouldnt help anyway I dont think. The heat isnt coming from the light. Its coming from outside. I need an AC but honestly it would just draw to many ???s All I can do right now is wait till night time when it cools off and move my fans by the door and cool the building off. It usually drops the temp 4 or 5 degrees. Much cooler at night. But it has been getting HOT outside lately. Im just stuck really. If I had the money I could probably run one of those indoor ACs and vent it outside the room to the other room. Then no one outside the building would notice anything. The AC would vent hot air outside into the rest of the building. And my room, in theory would stay cool. It would be perfect. (in my head anyway) but they are like $900 and I dont have the money for that. Im just screwed. I guess Fluffy bud will be better than no bud. I will be sad. But I will be sadder if they die or get sick from the heat and I dont receive anything for my troubles. IDK... What does a homie do.....IDK.

My line of thinking is if you cant control it don't worry about it... but then again I try to make sure I live a stress free life all the time so I try not to worry about anything really... what if you froze gallons of tap water in your freezer and put it in a closed plastic tub with a hole for a fan to blow cold air... like a ghetto ac... I don't know how much that would actually help and would probably be a waste of time... but maybe it would work...

I noticed in your last post you didn't use any pro tect in your last watering. I highly suggest giving them a full dose every watering. I use botanicare silica every watering at full strength with no negative effects. It will definetly help you stems stay rigid and my help your buds stay dense. If your room is sealed you could always add a Lil co2 and that will also help with the high heat. I'm using a widow ac at the moment and it's doing wonders. 105 outside with my 5000btu window unit set at 72/74 and my tent hit a high of 82. A portable ac unit might work too but there are tons of people who mod/hack widow ac units for their grow.

If you get the air out of tent even goin into same room tent should stay alil cooler or like how Josh said if u pack frozen water bottles into a cooler then set up a fan to blow that cool air into the tent but them bottles will melt quick in your heat

You may try to increase the humidity.:Namaste:

20160622_203937.jpg
20160622_203948.jpg

CURRENT TEMPS AND RH

20160622_203953.jpg

20160622_203958.jpg
20160622_204024.jpg

Thank you all for your ideas. As for the frozen water jugs. I have been brainstorming in that direction also but figure the ice will melt too fast to make a lasting impact. I guess I could keep like 8 or 12 jugs. Put 4 in the tent, slow my exhaust fan down, and rotate the jugs out as they melt. But thats a never ending mess. On so many levels. One is during the day, my lights are out. And I wouldnt want to expose them to light every hour or so. And at night I sleep. So its just not practical for me. I think I am just gonna have to deal with it. I have a window unit. Not sure if it works but Im assuming it does. But like I said. It would just bring too many ??? I will look into those mods/hacks you was talking about.

As for using the Pro-Tekt. I use it every time. I was just slacking on the journal I guess. Didnt even notice I never came back after feeding. Sorry for that. I need to step my journal game up. LOL

@jay....I am extracting the air in the tent and blowing it out. Its blowing in the same room tho but its circulating. It extracts out and I had 2 fans on the floor blowing air out of the room. But now I have the two, one blowing from outside the room, into the room, and one inside the room on the right blowing across the room circulating everything. I changed it because during the day, there is nothing in that room that is producing heat really other than my exhaust fan. SO I am blowing what I believe is fresher air from inside the rest of the building into the small room. Idk which is better really. They both seem to be the same. Any thoughts?

The heat is for sure making my ladies stretch more than I would like them too. Much more than last grow.

UPDATE: 15 Days In Flower

Fed the girls last night. Mix is per gallon. I made and fed them 3 gallons. No runoff.

4tsp GROW
3tsp BLOOM
3tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
3tsp CATALYST
3tsp HI-BRIX
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
1 1/2tsp MICROBLAST
1/2 tsp PRO-TEKT
1/4 tsp MAMMOTH P

Its worth mentioning that I have also been spraying the canopy with water and mild dose of Pro-Tekt. To help them stay hydrated. I have been giving them a good soaking about every time I feed. So a couple times a week.

Here are some pictures from 3-5 days ago. Lol

20160624_214034.jpg
20160624_214051.jpg
20160624_214059.jpg
20160624_214110.jpg

Here is from last night

20160626_201750.jpg
20160626_201754.jpg
20160626_201757.jpg
20160626_201800.jpg
20160626_201819.jpg

See the heat stress on the leafs

20160626_201833.jpg
20160626_201843.jpg
20160626_201850.jpg
20160626_201854.jpg
20160626_201909.jpg
20160626_201914.jpg

Here is my stretching problem I believe is from the heat. I measured the other day and my lights are plenty close. I forget what it was I think it was 26 or 28" Ill measure again tonight and update with an accurate measurement. I did lower it a few weeks ago. That was before flower I think. So it was 30" Anyway here is the stretch.

20160626_201940.jpg

I should have took more pictures of the stretch. Ill prolly do that tonight seeing how I really dont have anything to do other than to check on things and air out the building. Till then. :peacetwo:

PS
I was going over my post and looking at the photos and other than the heat problems that are clear,,,they look healthy. To me anyway. Good green color. No signs of Def...Or nute burn.

Back
Top Bottom