J4s2u0's New Tote/CFL Grow

Yup,lol...
She is still small and just starting to flower so its still early but Im just glad after growing 15+ awesome looking males,I finaly have a female...
Kinda weird,I remeber years ago I planted 2 bag seeds and both were female,lol...
I dont think she will get to big,but I need her branches to start coming out faster,this plant was slowest on branches it seems...I am going to have to tie her down no matter what so Im sure that will help alot,and usealy after lsting withen a couple days the branches come out pretty quick,so thats what Im hopeing for:)
Now since this growbox/tote is only around 15" tall..."which I dident relize when I bought it"...right now she is around 7" tall or so...no matter what I need to lst just because I want to maximize the extra room in the box and also the lights,if I can get even 4-6 good branches,I can pretty much keep her around 10" max but have her branches stretch all over the growbox,hey as long as theres buds on them I wont mind:)

Also today is day 20th for flowering, "11 hours on and 13 hours off is the light schedual right now and Im happy with it and she seems to like it also,
So that would make her 24-25 days old today as I gave her 4-5 days of 24 hours of lights ect...I think shes doing fine considering I just re-potted her 2 days ago,lol...
I will update with more pics in a couple days:)

hey take me bout camera usage,,,,,, I suck with a decent camera. Grow looking good dude. But do you remeber, or have i skiped a page, that these puppies get big? I love the lowtex veg room. But is ya ready to flower? Guess I need to back read before my foot go were I dont wanteth. Keepem green. And Best luck on a heathy plant.

Looked back seen a reply you made I think is way over rated. Lowriders. Hey if ya found some seeds like I first grew, wow. But most lowrider don't give ya over 3 oz's. At 8 weeks flowering and 4 weeks veg, most fem seeds will out produce. IN MY OPINON. I can't say I didn't grow a lowrider I didn't wish I had 50 seeds from. If I had all that pheno type, I'd have shot my year for 60 of them plants not 3 in my greenhouse. Yeild could've been same just I might have caught 2 crops? Just a guess from here. GL what ever ya try. And hopefully you Keepem Green

Finally found your grow, looking good but you will definitely need a little more vertical space. I LST'd right when I started flowering so the stretch happened when she was sideways and ended up good. Although I have a few odd looking buds... There are a few things you can do to shave inches, if it comes to it... Keep it looking good!

:blunt:

Looked back seen a reply you made I think is way over rated. Lowriders. Hey if ya found some seeds like I first grew, wow. But most lowrider don't give ya over 3 oz's. At 8 weeks flowering and 4 weeks veg, most fem seeds will out produce. IN MY OPINON. I can't say I didn't grow a lowrider I didn't wish I had 50 seeds from. If I had all that pheno type, I'd have shot my year for 60 of them plants not 3 in my greenhouse. Yeild could've been same just I might have caught 2 crops? Just a guess from here. GL what ever ya try. And hopefully you Keepem Green

What post? lol...anyways:)
Ya Im still on the wall about lowryders ect..or even auto flowering plant in general,just havent heard much good from them although I have seen some pretty nice looking plants alot of people seem to be disapointed with them...
I will prolly just get some feminized seeds of a small height,fast flowering ect...I have seen lots and lots,lol...it seems harder choosing a strain to grow from all there is to choose from!

Finally found your grow, looking good but you will definitely need a little more vertical space. I LST'd right when I started flowering so the stretch happened when she was sideways and ended up good. Although I have a few odd looking buds... There are a few things you can do to shave inches, if it comes to it... Keep it looking good!

:blunt:

Thanks,
Well I relize now the tote I bought is awesome ect and big but I dident relize it was not that tall,its actualy 2-3 inches shorter then my first tote,lol...
Well Im going to try and keep her lsted for as long as I can or untill I get more money,she is healthy and growing awesome so Im sure we can figure somthing out:)
I am mainly trying to grow the plant and branches sideways for the most part,I'v done it in the past and seemed to work alright,again Im not looking to supply everyone,just myself...
So I only need a small discreet plant ect,Im mainly just learning as much as I can from this grow so I can use the knowledge for the next:)
Thanks,

I know that was hard to understand my bad I was probly over medicated. That seems to happen alot lately. I did one lowrider that was great tho. I got acouple oz's off it. But really all you save is acouple weeks. You can veg some plants for 2 weeks and flower. I have a friend that doesn't even veg he goes straight to 12/12. And got some herbs. Best of luck and keepem green

No problem man:)
Thanks for all the info,I can use as much as I can get!
See this time I vegged for 5 days and then putt them into flowering,they did grow pretty fast ect but they were kinda stunted at first from the change I think...
But vegging for 2 weeks sounds about perfect for me,I am going to have to figure somthing out eventualy though, "room wise"...
I was looking at those plastic utility cabinets at home depot, think they were around $50
They looked perfect,easy open...plenty of room...and there plenty tall enough to play with some plants,lol...but there 50 bucks,lol...I just need to find a growbox ect thats perfect as this is my second try in a month,lol...atleat a got a female this time though,lol...

Ya I have just imagined what I could do to one of them small doube door storage cabinets ect...I could defently build sumthing awesome but Im not sure how I would cut it...cuz I aint got extra to by a dremel tool,if that would even work...
I am realy thinking about also starting to set up a small pc growbox...You can buy brand new computer tower cases for cheap...like $10-20...thinking about getting one,I have everything I could want just about to make it...well besides the fox farm soil...still wana try that..never have:)

Thanks guys:)
So I just figured out that my girl has a laptop that gets wi/fi in the hospital so I will still be able to post ect here which is bad ass!
It will be a couple days untill I can get some more pics up,but I checked her out right before I left to come here and she is looking pretty good,
She is still growing slowly it seems but I think its probably because of the transplant the other day,either way she has lots of hairs coming out of the top...
And I finaly see a couple hairs lower on the plant,although I still dont have branches cause of the slow growth...
But she looks healthy for sure so Im happy...

Hey guys,little update...
I topped the girl last night,I was thinking that I could have 1 top bud or a couple ect...so I choose to cut the top off....she has 2 branches on the top with hairs already and a couple lower ones...she looks great!

On another note,
Right now we are in the hospital...they did an ultra sound and said the baby is well over 10 pounds and she is getting a c-section in 30 minutes:)
Im pretty happy, so he will be born on 10/20/10....
Ill keep ya all updated...:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom