Jack’s Flooding Jungle!

looking good jack. are you flowering out the coke bottle plant lol ?
Nope that was my mother plant I managed to keep alive a hole year thinking of doin a seed run with her !!

Nope that was my mother plant I managed to keep alive a hole year thinking of doin a seed run with her !!

looks like a hempy cup plant lol

So planting on getting a 3x3 flower bed in my 4x4 tent goin to go organic just looking for a better tasting heathier smoke !! That being said I want to make my own soil n let it cook eny thoughts guys I definitely have plenty of time to let it cook but have to get the ball rolling thanks in advance!! Another note if I want to feed what do I need to brew a tea or something like that I'm totally new to all this !!!!

Girls blowing up fast tied them down a bit
58A9CACF-C6BF-4862-BC02-105E948FEB7B.jpeg

Sorry haven’t Ben in here much Ben a crazy few months I didn’t get to finish my last girls they had to b chopped down before they even hit flower but I have some autos goin two from fast buds purple punch and the other two are gg4 from not a sponsor breeder so let’s see how they do they are on week 4 showing pre flowers but I think doin ok ! After having a small flood in tent and timers finally gave a crap on me didn’t feed for a hole week but other then that missed this spot hope all is swell with you guys !!
7C7115C9-9A6D-4181-8017-A420A35670BE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom