Jack’s Flooding Jungle!

Ok guys making a new thread to start from fresh !!! Santa came early for me upgrading my light source, so that being said breaking out this new Mars fc6500 so see what is the outcome in a 4x4 Mars tent !! Growing style will be ebb flood table, and media either pro mix or coco or even both! More details will be posted in the next week or two as my current grow gets off to the drying room! Here is some pictures of the killer light definitely blinded me when I turned it on ! First impressions light is made with quality from corner to corner just killer stuff !! Super happy let’s get this rolling !!!

Super excited expecting big buds an lots of em !! Huge shout out @Mars Hydro for making amazing lights hands down !!

The current grow looks great. Can't wait to see what you do with the new light.

Man me too definitely a huge upgrade !! Now I’m only running 450 watts. Just need to up my game in adding a few fans to keep this cool !

Well the time as come to install the new fc6500 went as smooth as cake !!! She fit in my 4x4 with not a inch to spare I have a big feeling this light going to do amazing !!!!

Will post a update with seeds info later next week but I have all seeds so it’s just cleaning flood table setting up fab pots an rock an roll!!!

Well the time as come to install the new fc6500 went as smooth as cake !!! She fit in my 4x4 with not a inch to spare I have a big feeling this light going to do amazing !!!!

Will post a update with seeds info later next week but I have all seeds so it’s just cleaning flood table setting up fab pots an rock an roll!!!

Hey @Jack 420 hope you are well my friend.
That light look amazing can't wait to see you filling that tent to the max with frosty buds.
Happy growing Mucker.

Stay safe
Bill

This looks like an amazing light. It's crazy how far the grow lights have come in just the last 5 years. Can't wait to see your grow with it.
Welcome welcome they have come super far !!! Let’s see the jungle evolve!!

Hey @Jack 420 hope you are well my friend.
That light look amazing can't wait to see you filling that tent to the max with frosty buds.
Happy growing Mucker.

Stay safe
Bill
Hey brother you an me both frosty nugs everywhere

Huge thanks for making it over will scrub flood table today if the darn rain stops !!! So ready to get this grow goin !!! This light goin to be super improvement in the tent I have noticed she don’t get hot nor heat up the place but I think I will run the driver out just to help a bit

Huge thanks for making it over will scrub flood table today if the darn rain stops !!! So ready to get this grow goin !!! This light goin to be super improvement in the tent I have noticed she don’t get hot nor heat up the place but I think I will run the driver out just to help a bit
Oh I'm just sorry I took a day off an I was late to the set up party!!

I know a lot of people that run with the driver out, I've thought about it but I don't think with the 4800 it's necessary...the 6500 though, that's a big girl!!! She is gonna do GREAT things!

Out she will go !!! Sometimes good to take a small break life can get in the way on checking ur 420 fam but I can’t go days with out checking n updating!!!

Back
Top Bottom